3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
Jun 12, 2018
And the object placement elevation is set to random quantum number, that changes even after building. Non-Quantum computer optimisation needed.
Optimisation is super bad too. With 3060 and ryzen 5600 im getting 40fps with medium settings while also having DLSS on at balanced.
Like, this is impressive, this is easily the worst optimized game i have ever played prior to this point.
And ive played a ton of Alpha and Beta versions too, including closed ones.

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
The amount of jank with the building system is both funny and annoying.
Expectations:
View attachment 3219231
reality:
View attachment 3219233
Those stairs in particular puzzle the heck out of me.

I was never able to get those to work. They always despawned into the void.

I was able to get the other version of stairs to work at least.

On another note, I got sleeping to work, and then it soft locked me. I forgot how I even did it, i just couldn't move at all.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Is the first quest just broken for anyone else? Like I craft the pants and the bra which work fine, but the boots and gloves don't count when I craft them.

Edit: Turns out this whole build is just broken. Sleeping is broken as 90% of the time enemies are around when there blatantly isn't, pregnancy doesn't work as the character births literally nothing, the ground pound skill in the menu can't be upgraded past level 1, etc. Don't waste 11 gigs on this piece of shit.. Genuinely have no clue how long it'll be until this game is in an actually playable state. It feels like years at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: beefenstein

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the door to the door frame will not snap right. it ether outside somewhere or smaps to the right down or to the left down and just straight down to the floor but nothing i do has it snap to the door frame

zushis

Sep 13, 2023
Just dowloaded the game in parts, but the rar files require password. Any idea regarding the same?

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
the door to the door frame will not snap right. it ether outside somewhere or smaps to the right down or to the left down and just straight down to the floor but nothing i do has it snap to the door frame
Doors are beyond bugged rn and still need a fix.

Luckily, you don't need the door for any building to count as a shelter, unless not having a door bothers you

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok so where the babies go. I want to complete the birth quest but when the birth animation ends there is nowhere to be found , I've tried without animations but the pregnancy just ends and nothing in inventory. I did this inside the mage tower

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Came here to look at rants about how the new build is still unoptimised and see a cock measuring contest, I was not disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: Mx.Oxoa

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Came here to look at rants about how the new build is still unoptimised and see a cock measuring contest, I was not disappointed
I'd say more petty slapfighting rather than dick measuring contest, but fine.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
is there a way to edit character after game started ? and why pubes are invisible.
game is beyond broken. light completely disappear after some dungoen,then i cant get mc fucked by any means and everyone is just ignoring me

Last edited:

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
If you guys are going to use this thread to argue, please don't, especially now that it's gone into throwing insults. That's not what this thread is for.

Take that into DMs or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: whoanell

Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
is there a way to edit character after game started ? and why pubes are invisible.
game is beyond broken. light completely disappear after some dungoen,then i cant get mc fucked by any means and everyone is just ignoring me
I think you can re-edit your character if you go back to the main menu and load back in.

I haven't gone into dungeon yet so I can't help you there.

You have to level up MC so that she can mate with most enemies. To get the MC fucked, just approach any enemy (once you are high enough level) and press whatever button you have mapped to Masturbation.

I think you can tell if you can get fucked by a monster if you look at the pink fist icons in the top right of the screen. If the number of fists match the number of skulls for an enemy, you should be able to fuck.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
I'd be curious what the main content darkness is going to work on in the near future now the game seems a bit more stable, if they are going to add new monsters or try to do some expansion to the quests/NPCs. BTW where do you get iron on the new map?

Supurito

May 3, 2023
So the link the game gives when it says you're intel graphics driver needs to be updated,
Which am I supposed to download from that link?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes