3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
Honestly I'm starting to question if it's a good idea for me to continue to leak the content of that game, given the critics coming from peeps that clearly forgot that the game is still in an Alpha state.
The dev doesn't deserve such bullshittery imho
Bahhh don't pay attention to them. I am happy for the release.
I see the progress between now and the previous release.

The devs 'd be focus on debugging because we can't sleep during the night.
The potion of fertility have a negative countdown, ...
Not really disturbing but frustrating.

Cool game anyway.

Reactions: Wlms

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
I have a question.
For the quest opf isabel, you must give birth of a "Werebeast".
What's this ?
A werewolf, werebear, wereboar or something else, i can't find the correct one

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I have a question.
For the quest opf isabel, you must give birth of a "Werebeast".
What's this ?
A werewolf, werebear, wereboar or something else, i can't find the correct one
I guess any of the three you mentioned. But maybe just Werewolf. Try to do it with a werewolf, just in case.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
I tried tinkering around to improve performance and this is what I found.
  • You can try launching game with -dx11 argument. Does not affect graphics quality but noticeably helps with performance in my case.
  • Try editing AppData\Local\WickedIsland\Saved\Config\Windows\GameUserSettings.ini settings file.
    View attachment 3212307
    On screenshot I highlighted settings that for some reason are not present in game graphics settings. Try lowering their values and that should help with performance a lot. I don't recommend setting them less than 1, game can become very ugly. I set up Reflection (affects water a lot) and Effects to 1, and Shading (affects hair and maybe fur) to 2 without loosing much of picture quality.
Could you find a way for the breast size to stop resetting at pregnancy?

Hopefully, a fellow fapper

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Can someone help me please. First question: How do you make charcoal? And second: Why my bed or anything else I build on the first house (the fishermen) or any other (the empty village near the mage tower) just fells down and disappear. I've deleted all my old saves and configs in appData/local

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Can someone help me please. First question: How do you make charcoal? And second: Why my bed or anything else I build on the first house (the fishermen) or any other (the empty village near the mage tower) just fells down and disappear. I've deleted all my old saves and configs in appData/local
If you look around the base of some of the tall rock piles, you should see a black patch on some of the rocks that you can mine with a pickaxe, you can harvest stone and charcoal from them.

I have had the exact same issue with the crafting on the most recent version (0.8.4.3) and deleting all old saves and configs.
I tried building a bed in the fisherman's hut and the game just wouldn't respond, it did take my resources once, but the bed never appeared. I had the same problem with trying to build a forge. I had the wood and stone, but no matter where I tried placing the forge the game would never build it.
I did manage to build a camp fire and a workbench after talking with the fisherman, but couldn't build anything else.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
If you look around the base of some of the tall rock piles, you should see a black patch on some of the rocks that you can mine with a pickaxe, you can harvest stone and charcoal from them.

I have had the exact same issue with the crafting on the most recent version (0.8.4.3) and deleting all old saves and configs.
I tried building a bed in the fisherman's hut and the game just wouldn't respond, it did take my resources once, but the bed never appeared. I had the same problem with trying to build a forge. I had the wood and stone, but no matter where I tried placing the forge the game would never build it.
I did manage to build a camp fire and a workbench after talking with the fisherman, but couldn't build anything else.

I think you just can't build inside of the fisherman's house. I built outside of it and everything went fine.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Why does looking at the floor tank performance? This game runs flawlessly on max settings if my cursor is pointed at the sky but if it so much as touches the ground the framerate drops to a slideshow. Lowering graphics doesn't change anything. The game just performs horribly if I'm looking at something other than the sky.

patronymic

Apr 28, 2018
when the game Wicked Island is released, steam is promised for more than a year, but the game does not come out

3D_Boss

Mar 19, 2023
Another game where weird-ass creatures hook up with the main chick. These devs got no originality, always the same damn thing, man

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Another game where weird-ass creatures hook up with the main chick. These devs got no originality, always the same damn thing, man
Thanks for sharing your opinion, I guess, but why bother giving the game any kind of attention if it's not your thing?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Me again i cant see my offspring in the inventory what i need to craft on the research bench my follower i had 3 offsprings with different creatures but after birth my offsprings are away. And if i build a bed in the empty house or with foundation it dispawn in the ground and is away.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
so...if a girl is getting railed by other, regular people, you're saying that's more original than strange, eldritch monsters and mythical creatures and beasts fucking them? i...you are aware that sex with creatures in video games is actually quite niche, yes? especially a pregnancy-based survival game?

woman gets screwed by monsters: "Oh look another survival-based pregnancy game where you fuck monsters and breed. how unoriginal!"

i will get on my hands and fucking knees begging you to tell me of other games like this. because if this is unoriginal then surely there must be hundreds?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I think you just can't build inside of the fisherman's house. I built outside of it and everything went fine.
Well, I am not sure what is going on then.

I just tried deleting all of the saves and settings and started a new game. Right now, I cannot even build a camp fire, it doesn't seem to matter where I try and build it. I tried building the camp file in several areas around the fisherman's hut, but no area that I tried will build a fire pit.
I will keep scratching my head and poking at it, but at the moment I am out of ideas as to what might be causing my issues with the game.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021

I just tried deleting all of the saves and settings and started a new game. Right now, I cannot even build a camp fire, it doesn't seem to matter where I try and build it. I tried building the camp file in several areas around the fisherman's hut, but no area that I tried will build a fire pit.
I will keep scratching my head and poking at it, but at the moment I am out of ideas as to what might be causing my issues with the game.
Really weird. Might be worth reporting about it on the dev's discord

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020

I think you just don't have enough resources to build. I spend quite some time too trying to understand why I can't place a fireplace. Turned out I just don't have enough stones collected and game doesn't notify you about this in any way.

• Angry
Reactions: beefenstein
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes