3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I have a question if anyone may answer :D
When character is beeing penetrated by monster... her Life Points will decrease untill 0 or will raise? I mean, sex is still "dangerous" in this game or just an "add to an adventure game"

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
I have only one question, is there a chance that a girl will meet a male panda in the forest?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
um still some pretty major issues, I was killed, respawned and I have no head. Also bear attacked me but did no dmg while I killed it. Yeah still seems pretty buggy.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I have a question if anyone may answer :D
When character is beeing penetrated by monster... her Life Points will decrease untill 0 or will raise? I mean, sex is still "dangerous" in this game or just an "add to an adventure game"
If the sex happens as a result of loosing combat, you'll be downed. If it's from asuumoned creature, you won't loose HP

I have only one question, is there a chance that a girl will meet a male panda in the forest?
I don't think pandas are a planned feature

Reactions: manXone

OlgaOlga

Sep 25, 2019
this game is over 3 years old, nothing has been done, all the mistakes are in every update, sex animations are crooked

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
this game is over 3 years old, nothing has been done, all the mistakes are in every update, sex animations are crooked
I did notice the one sex scene I got into.... the monster was penetrating her right butt cheek instead of well what it should have been penetrating. Too bad I like the concept but yeah the implementation leaves a LOT to be desired.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
New update.

No compatibility with previous saves.

Well, now i have an excuse to redo totally my manor.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Major memory leaks! After just placing a fire down, my game starts to go bananas with shaking and FPS loss. Save and then reload and I lose many items in my inventory or crafting bench. Basically like a semi-revert cause I still have some items but most materials just disappear.

I love survival craft games and this has some potential but there are some major issues that need resolved before anything. Dev worried more about putting dragons into the game but who cares if you lose materials and can't progress enough to do anything beyond the starting area.

Reactions: dvdupthan

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
You know, I think it might be better to have a torrent file alongside the usual downloads if it's already this big on 0.8.4.8

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WickedIsland-0.8.4.8Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Interesting, another one.
So, when can I get to create my personal character as a monster and go around raping or getting raped by females ??

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes