3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
This might be the buggiest game I have ever played.
Npcs freezing in the air.
Player fell through the map more than once.
Getting attacked by invisible enemies.
Getting killed for no reason when climbing stairs.
ALSO NO CONTROLLER SUPPORT. (PLEASE ADD THIS)
We are adults here or should be... adults use M&K like proper people of culture

how do i get this to fix? this is so annoying, i made sure i created a new save, i deleted all presets, what am i doing wrong here besides the obvious fact that it should be the other way around
Id be more worried about where half the face went

• Red Heart
Reactions: thunderSTORM

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Different people have their preferences: some favor Coke, others Pepsi. Personally, I find controller support in games more relaxing.
BAH both of those disgusting diabetes in a can are shit unlike the coke from the good ole days. A proper diluted flavor syrup! With cocaine!

PS random not fun fact I feel compelled to toss out... cans are not pure aluminum or plastic free.... they got a thin plastic liner so yum

PPS for Ero games fuck yo controller and M&K... what we should all be playing on is joysticks

bustuf347

Feb 28, 2019
This might be the buggiest game I have ever played.
Npcs freezing in the air.
Player fell through the map more than once.
Getting attacked by invisible enemies.
Getting killed for no reason when climbing stairs.
ALSO NO CONTROLLER SUPPORT. (PLEASE ADD THIS)
How to climb?

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Tutorial's bugged, craft spear 1/1 no further objectives

Edit: Minions are also bugged. They attack you when you summon them.

I'm somewhat surprised there's so much variety in what you can explore and the types of enemies and materials and yet the basic game mechanics don't work. Maybe work on making something playable, and then start adding more things.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
how to climbing stairs?
If you are talking about climbing ladders, there is no mechanic in the game for that yet. Any ladders you see are just for show.
If you are talking about stairs and stair cases, you should be able to just walk up the stairs. There are probably old ruined buildings that have 'stairs' but they are not always accessible, meaning that some stair cases you see are just for show.
Tutorial's bugged, craft spear 1/1 no further objectives

Edit: Minions are also bugged. They attack you when you summon them.

I'm somewhat surprised there's so much variety in what you can explore and the types of enemies and materials and yet the basic game mechanics don't work. Maybe work on making something playable, and then start adding more things.
Are you running on the newest hotfix version (v0.8.5.3.1 Hotfix)? If you are not, download the latest version, that problem was fixed in the Hotfix. There are other bugs still in the game after that, but the issues with minions/servants and the fisherman quests were resolved.

If you are running on the newest hotfix version, delete the wickedisland folder in your appdata\local folder. Pretty much any time the game is updated, it changes parts of the code and old saves and old settings files are broken.

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
Welp. Started a new save, been using the new save, and now I get "can't ___, player is talking" and can't switch my weapons after about an hour or so of play.

Good job. You've been making this game for years and you STILL can't code your way out of a paper bag.

Junbi_OK

Jun 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my game is hella bugged. Everytime sex is initiated, for the first split second its fine but instantly shifts the position like this. 99 out of 100 times. Also when you start masturbating, camera doesnt move & its so hard to stop, no matter how many buttons you press.

Last edited:

schellini

Dec 25, 2018
0.8.5.3 and 0.8.5.3.1 are bugged versions. when i load a savefile i am starting with 1 heart. over the time i earn some hearts again. when i save the game and load it next day it is the same. it is uncool to play this game with 1 gritpoint. And i cant summon an archdemon. I have 5 bottles with seed and nothing happens. I tried it several times.

SilverFang0123

Apr 22, 2022
So.. when I load the game, and start a new character both, the character model doesn't exist, the hair and clothes show, but no body or anything.. any ideas how to fix this?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes