2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Desired Love [v0.04 Alpha] Incest Pre-Patched [VEGA Studio] - Original Size: 646MB
Updated 2019-04-25 with @the66's fixed Incest Patch (thanks bud - u da best)

Download PC (90MB): - - - -

Note: I removed all the shit from the compressed version that makes the game crash if you compress it/de-compile the rpyc files/enable the console, etc., and you can now name your MC all sorts of vile things!

Thanks @the66 for the heads up on this nonsense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
old saves don't work :/
read the OP..game is redone..new game needs to be started..
finally her ugly doodlebop hair replaced by a sexy tasteful ponytail..3 cheers for good taste finally arriving :D completely changes her look from "trailer trash looking for her pack of pall mall's"yuck to "who's that hot milf at the gym" yum.
disregard..she went back to doodlebop hair and now i'm looking for a pack of pall mall's :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
read the OP..game is redone..new game needs to be started..
finally her ugly doodlebop hair replaced by a sexy tasteful ponytail..3 cheers for good taste finally arriving :D completely changes her look from "trailer trash looking for her pack of pall mall's"yuck to "who's that hot milf at the gym" yum.
disregard..she went back to doodlebop hair and now i'm looking for a pack of pall mall's :p
thats version 0.03 and this is version 0.04... naturally that shouldnt cause problems unless v0.04 requires a fresh restart too!

Reactions: Francis8rock

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Father, Mother and two daugter's... The male proganist look like he is between 30-35... He can not be the son... If he as the son, the game creator needs to make him look younger...
Sadly he is the Son after the I patch...I guess Too much family pressure caused him to stress out!:LOL:

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes