2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
It's a bit slow developing but it's starting to smooth out. Getting around on the map is a bit edgy, might be better to outline available locations. A quest log would also be a good addition to give the player a sense of direction to go in the game and let one know when they are caught up with content. I'll be keeping an eye out for future updates.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Another "quality over quantity" statement from a dev:sick:
next Game deleted !

@dev -> learn to use your Software ->
Why is that relevant to the released product?
If you go to a restaurant and ordered a slow-cooked beef stew, do you want to sit there for 8 hours waiting? No.
If you go to a newly opened big clothing store, are you happy if they only have 3 t-shirts on display because it took them long to make 1 t-shirt? No.

I understand it takes time for you to render an image on your computer. But you chose to release the game fully knowing that there's a lack of content. Note that content doesn't necessarily mean number of renders either. You can definitely re-use renders with different dialogues. You can re-use events on daily basis for repeatable scenes. There are ways to create more content with less renders. What you have here is lack of content.

You chose to release it at the current stage, and I could only comment on what's there and what's not.
This is the kind of stuff Dev's need to read!! Balls to the wall Truth!! :love::LOL::ROFLMAO: Hugs the room.. tears in my eyes...

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Rather than spending time trying to be wise against a person sharing there options about things which i really didn't besides reposting prior comments. Maybe you should use that as your Trolling Avatar... i name it "Looking for Attention" by Vega. :LOL::ROFLMAO: drink a brew and relax :)

Jul 30, 2018
i gave you an honest review then you send me a private message acting like a petulant child hope everyone else enjoys this because it proved how much you respect peoples reviews and suggestions.

i removed the convo pics because he is still messaging me in private convo i had no intention of insulting him or his game only gave suggestions like i have given to alot of other Devs who took them to heart Vegastudio is the only person that reacts to my reviews like he did so i removed the pics and will stop playing this game altogether his reactions doesnt give me much hope for him or his game

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I have talked to mom the previous day and had wine with her in the living room and the next morning had coffee in her room and talked to sister the previous day and in the living room next day morning, but that is all. I dont know what to do next. If I go out there is no location where I would be able to go. Nothing is highlighting. There should be a map to go to places rather than finding out by taking mouse to every building and waiting for it to highlight.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have met Aunt and had coffee with her, drank wine with Mum and spent the night in her bed, but after that when I see her sitting in the lounge (although she turns pink with the cursor on her) there are no options to interact with her.
I have tried going elsewhere then returning to the lounge, but the same thing happens.

Any ideas ?

Sch

May 20, 2017
It works for someone, but not everyone. I don't know how to fix it. Video has a very high bit rate and will have in both formats. In mp4 max bit rate (h.264) 11mb, webm max quality (4:4:4 sampling, quality 100) 130mb. I know Linux isn't very compatible with mp4 could someone test it?
Maybe I was just lucky, but I have never had problems with mp4 in renpy games under Linux.
The animation is running smooth on my laptop (Linux Mint 18.3). I can run a few tests for you, just contact me if needed.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It promises to be an interesting production with sensationally made characters and especially the main character who looks like a guy and not a teenager because these are a lot lately. The appearance of women does not even comment because these look just beautiful. I can not wait for further updates and I hope that they will be as good as the current one. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Desired Love v0.03.4.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

regarding the animation @VEGAStudio, i fully understand, that you want to deliver the best looking animations but 15mb for 2sec @ 62,3 mbit/s? i assume, you want to create a lot more animations. now do the math, how big your game would be with only 5 minutes of moving pictures.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
so many awesome renders, just one request: dont make this any corruption with magical hocus pocus... i like it this way better even if its short but worth

Reactions: bornsinner

DetBrass

Feb 23, 2018
Man, congrats this is a beautiful game..really!!! I've just a question...it's just me or MC's computer is useless right now? downloaded last version and started a new game, when mc asks mom about neck pain that is the last scene i can interact with

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Man, congrats this is a beautiful game..really!!! I've just a question...it's just me or MC's computer is useless right now? downloaded last version and started a new game, when mc asks mom about neck pain that is the last scene i can interact with
Ditto!

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes