2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
For those having trouble with the patch, try this unofficial one. Just put the patch.rpy file in the /game folder

Reactions: Jansen
Jul 30, 2018
now i remember this game i stopped playing it before because there was nothing todo in it and this new update still the same crap i pick up the license go out and nothing else happens wtf

Reactions: khaledd

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Extremly good looking renders and animations (in my opinion) now there's only a little more content and we have a good start ;)
keep up the good work :)

Jul 30, 2018
ok i got the scene for the mother and sister talked to the aunt in the coffee shop found out that the mom has pain and found the painkillers in the bathroom drawer but not getting anymore scenes at all

Reactions: GameRebel

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
now i remember this game i stopped playing it before because there was nothing todo in it and this new update still the same crap i pick up the license go out and nothing else happens wtf
So there's actually no new content at all
i think im done with this game until it gets a bigger update and someone actually gives a real walkthrough for it
I don't think this is an actual update. Read what the dev said when he posted the link, he was asking people here how the animation looks in game to get feedback on whether it looks smooth and doesn't lag
Need someone with saves from just before the last Julia's scene to test if the animation lags or not.

Reactions: UncleVT
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes