2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have met Aunt and had coffee with her, drank wine with Mum and spent the night in her bed, but after that when I see her sitting in the lounge (although she turns pink with the cursor on her) there are no options to interact with her.
I have tried going elsewhere then returning to the lounge, but the same thing happens.

Any ideas ?
I have reloaded the game and restarted it twice and I still reach the same situation as noted in my previous post.
in this thread scenes are referred to that I have not seen, so its not some end of game glitch.
Has anyone else experienced this, or have any idea how to get round it ?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I have reloaded the game and restarted it twice and I still reach the same situation as noted in my previous post.
in this thread scenes are referred to that I have not seen, so its not some end of game glitch.
Has anyone else experienced this, or have any idea how to get round it ?
I'm having the same issue. I also advanced time to the evening, when she is in her bedroom. Same problem as the living room - you can highlight her, but clicking does nothing.

Skipping to the next day seems to work. I can interact with her in the kitchen.

Fafner

Mar 21, 2017
Walkthrough link says file is gone. Are we getting a different one or is it Mega shenanigans?

Also the patch says its not available to the public.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Can anyone help for the patch ( what's the password ? ) and the link from the walkthrough is dead

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
The walkthrough link doesn't work apparently, can anyone post a walkthrough if possible? maybe a link that works :<

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi i want to ask if there is a gif fan picture for this game ? i never saw it ?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes