2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
katherine's event6 is also annoying, you go back, you open the drawer and it won't let you look at the gun, just says i've already looked here. but yea nothing new...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
katherine's event6 is also annoying, you go back, you open the drawer and it won't let you look at the gun, just says i've already looked here. but yea nothing new...
You have to make sure it's afternoon (full sun image in the top right). The idea is that you look more closely when Katherine isn't home; she's around in the morning, so you need to move time forward to afternoon first, when she's normally out at work. When it's afternoon, the dialogue should then change when you go to the top drawer and open it again.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe this is big-brain...

Hear me out, other developers get lazy - they start making excuses about health issues, family issues, PC issues, etc. Or they constantly push back release dates with empty promises.
All of that just leaving people disappointed and angry.

The real Big-Brain move, just keep releasing the same game content over and over, make the rendered image files progressively larger so the total file size appears to grow - but really there's nothing new.
Right now half the people in this thread are questioning if maybe it's their fault for missing the new content.

He's cracked the code folks.

sweetjp

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys give the guy a break, its more than he did last time. What I'd like to know, is who the fuck is bankrolling these guys. Prob the same as the arrota or whatever the fuck it is.. prob same guy, renders look similar
doing more than nothing compared to last time is not something to be congratulated on. some people here pay for his patreon

Reactions: phreadom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
doing more than nothing compared to last time is not something to be congratulated on. some people here pay for his patreon
There not paying for anything, they are supporting the developer in his effort to create a VN/game.
To many people think supporting a dev on patreon means they are paying for a product and that is very far from the truth.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You have to make sure it's afternoon (full sun image in the top right). The idea is that you look more closely when Katherine isn't home; she's around in the morning, so you need to move time forward to afternoon first, when she's normally out at work. When it's afternoon, the dialogue should then change when you go to the top drawer and open it again.
but that's the thing, she's not home at all!

Reactions: gigicaudii

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Just for the hell of it I DL'd this again and tried to make a Mac version using the latest Ren'Py SDK and - it crashed my system totally. Hard dump. Hopefully I didn't get infected with some shit - I swear - I am NOT touching this thing again...WAYYY too buggy (and no advancement from what I read here)...
yeah unren didn't work. Pretty sure he tried to obfuscate the rpa archive. if you look at the archive in a hex editor it should show the rpa specification version in the magic numbers/bytes.. regardless, a forced attempt at v3 did the trick

Reactions: phreadom

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
ok so the past,,, like 2 updates i have been stuck so idk if my save is glitched or im missing something. if any1 could find out plz lmk

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ok so the past,,, like 2 updates i have been stuck so idk if my save is glitched or im missing something. if any1 could find out plz lmk
It won't let me download your save for some reason. Which part are you stuck at?

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
It won't let me download your save for some reason. Which part are you stuck at?
the quest log says something about
#1. taking a bath when ever1 is in bed
#2. talking to a girl in the mornings on mon,wen,fri.
#3. talk to other girl when she eats it the dinning room
#4. something about checking my emails (which i have been doing)

here is if this works

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the quest log says something about
#1. taking a bath when ever1 is in bed
#2. talking to a girl in the mornings on mon,wen,fri.
#3. talk to other girl when she eats it the dinning room
#4. something about checking my emails (which i have been doing)

here is if this works
save
Yeah, those first 3 tasks are optional and always repeatable for now, as for the email you've checked both inbox and spam? I've checked you're save and it seems fine but it could be because it's reading my persistent save file and shows everything as done.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Checking dev graphteon ... $0 monthly income for a project ongoing 3 years. Well ... :KEK:
(ik it's not really accurate, but still...)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
but that's the thing, she's not home at all!
I just told you how to get the scene. Make sure it's afternoon; it doesn't matter whether you can see her around or not. Once it's afternoon, return to her bedroom and check the drawer again. After opening it, the MC's thoughts will be different. After that, click the gun (it will be clickable) and proceed from there.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, those first 3 tasks are optional and always repeatable for now, as for the email you've checked both inbox and spam? I've checked you're save and it seems fine but it could be because it's reading my persistent save file and shows everything as done.
yes i have checked both spam and inbox, but this save is from (i thank) 2 updates ago, so if everything is done then there hasn't been any new content in 2 updates?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes