• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Caldargo

Oct 28, 2019
Emily is never home to do event 4 she is only there when sleeps at night or morning to greet her am I missing something all other events for others are done just have Emily events left can't progress help please?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Emily is never home to do event 4 she is only there when sleeps at night or morning to greet her am I missing something all other events for others are done just have Emily events left can't progress help please?
If you haven't already try skipping until about a week has passed and check her room in the evening.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Console does not come up like it should. I have it enabled. Shift+O does nothing. I am reading about console commands for the game on here, but I can't get console to come up for this game.

I want to cheat the Focus because I have ZERO interest in playing memory games.

Furthermore, I get errors that webm files are missing when trying to massage the moms feet on her bed.

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Beautiful women, fiery bodies and a story full of mystery and intrigue, the only thing I would have liked is that the ehm, sister, aunt and mother of the MC did not have the same face, it is okay that they are family but I think that there you exaggerated a little lol. Outside of that, it is wonderful, hoping there will be an update soon

Mar 8, 2021
Hi, I can't extract the archive.rpa, the rpatool is telling me that its an old rpa archiving version, how do I extract the archive.rpa?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was warned by fellow F95ers but i took the bait (1st pic in the op) and got kicked in the balls... this game is the slowest burn here, however the animations and stills are of top notch quality.
i can tell you that there are some games even with slower burn.

PietjePrecies404

Feb 23, 2019
Can't start the game, downloaded from Mega, Noppy and Mixdrop.

When starting getting "slowfade" and "dissolve" errors and then tells gives me an font error: TitanMedium.TFF and then quits...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 88, in script
"This Visual novel is designed for adults only and includes images that are sexual in nature."
"This Visual novel is designed for adults only and includes images that are sexual in nature."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
Exception: Could not find font u'TitanMedium.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 685, in execute
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1184, in render
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/text/text.py", line 2034, in render
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/text/text.py", line 636, in __init__
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/text/text.py", line 248, in glyphs
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/text/font.py", line 699, in get_font
File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/text/font.py", line 640, in load_face
Exception: Could not find font u'TitanMedium.ttf'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Visit 1.0
Mon Jul 12 22:44:45 2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't start the game, downloaded from Mega, Noppy and Mixdrop.

When starting getting "slowfade" and "dissolve" errors and then tells gives me an font error: TitanMedium.TFF and then quits...
specs of your computer?

PietjePrecies404

Feb 23, 2019
specs of your computer?
To old... almost every piece of hardware, excluding graphics card 1060 and psu, are about 10 / 11 years old...

Just got it to work, don't know exactly how.

Deleted the game folder a couple of times and redownloaded about 5 or 6 times and it finally works.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To old... almost every piece of hardware, excluding graphics card 1060 and psu, are about 10 / 11 years old...

Just got it to work, don't know exactly how.

Deleted the game folder a couple of times and redownloaded about 5 or 6 times and it finally works.
is graphic card capable to opengl2.0?

PietjePrecies404

Feb 23, 2019
Hello, Renpy switched to opengl2 by default. Your hardware and software i.e. drivers have to support it.
Or try holding shift + g at the start and select different rendering option.
Thanks for the reply!

Already stated it worked again, after downloading it from Anonfile.
Don't know why the others didn't work, but that version did somehow.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes