[QUOTE = "the66, publicación: 3905395, miembro: 9060"]
Estoy seguro de que no lo hace .: HideThePain:
[/ CITA]
do you have the android link ??

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I thought there are missing tags for some reason. After I've read the review it's clear there arent any mistakes (regarding sex for sure).

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Update is out on svs. Don't know if after all this time it became worth giving it another shot though.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I didn't even realise that was the dev.

Not often I see devs with shitty attitudes like that, don't see that going well for them.
I'm loving it lol, a fresh new change. The devs ripping on the players for a change. This should start a new trend!

He did come across as a bit abrasive, but I found that exchange earlier amusing. This dev only got like 5 forum posts, and the game is 3 years old. So it's not like you or me coming to whore it up in the forums.

Put yourself in the devs shoes. Been working on a game for 3+ years off and on. Come to the forums... ONCE... be like "Nobody Cares" & "Don't waste your time on pixels"... I love it!

He comes off as negative to some, but in reality, his messages are quite positive.

Get out there, stack some paper, get some booty! It is a beautiful summer day. A little fresh air is good for you. The man should be a motivational speaker.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes