2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Understatement of the year. I don't know....seems the dev would push out fixes. I hope so and save me the hassle as I'm not a fan of massive bug fixing. I don't mind taking care of the polish but this is a rust bucket....hard to wax rust.
for sake of your sanity don't ever get involved to dirty secret studio's games.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hey man, when exactly we have this mod ? tks
Good morning. I have absolutely no way of estimating that yet as this base title is a complete mess in it's current state. I'm running it for personal use now that the mod is mostly done and fixing the dev's lazy exception errors along the way. This is a side project for me as I am already committed to a few other VNs at the moment....another member requested this title so I decided to add the pot to the stove so to speak. I understand this is not the answer you wish to hear but I'll never release a mod that isn't 100% tested and polished beforehand. I am a 4 decade professional and simply won't release bug-infested garbage. That has made this VN a problem in and of itself as you can see from all these error posts in the thread. Regards.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
what a buggy mess. I wished developer would fix and finish this game soon. It's been too long and it's doing more harm to his base and rep. Time to finish this game.
The game is a buggy flipping mess. Based on the previous updates, what makes you think the dev could finish it soon? I've been a software engineer for over 30 years. Unless your definition of "soon" is more than 1.5 years from now, I can guarantee that the bugs aren't going to be fixed soon and the game won't be finished soon. It's time for a reality check.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
The game is a buggy flipping mess. Based on the previous updates, what makes you think the dev could finish it soon? I've been a software engineer for over 30 years. Unless your definition of "soon" is more than 1.5 years from now, I can guarantee that the bugs aren't going to be fixed soon and the game won't be finished soon. It's time for a reality check.
I agree ! games a complete mess , the only Paradise for me is Recycle Bin :ROFLMAO: im giving up! see ya

ceroffin

Nov 26, 2019
The game keeps crashing when I try to start it up. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do in order to fix this issue?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-20.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414

Tue Oct 12 11:31:41 2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so mc is supposed to goto andrew's and steve's office (event 4) but it isn't accessible on any weekday.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The game keeps crashing when I try to start it up. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do in order to fix this issue?

While running game code:
python:

Full traceback:
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "/Users/cameron/MEGAsync Downloads/renpy-7.4.3-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-20.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414

Tue Oct 12 11:31:41 2021
Seems you are missing parts of the game.
Redownload from another source?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Game crashes when I first try to visit the Coffee at night (after the first auntie scene when she gets you the papers for your father/dude's travel expenses.

Seems to be only an error with a missing label or something.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'as_o_n_1'.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
File "script/K House/k_house/kh_b.rpyc", line 153, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2112
Wicked Paradise
Sun Oct 17 19:35:51 2021

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Little Fella

Feb 14, 2019
Game crashes when I first try to visit the Coffee at night (after the first auntie scene when she gets you the papers for your father/dude's travel expenses.

Seems to be only an error with a missing label or something.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
File "script/K House/k_house/kh_b.rpyc", line 153, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2112
Wicked Paradise
Sun Oct 17 19:35:51 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-paradise-v0-12-2-vega-studio.17620/post-6704439

Reactions: AntiVeraX
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes