2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
MC dresses like a thot

Edit: Okay with the exception of the last Andrew/Steve event, which no one knows how to trigger. I've seen all the content, the main killer for me is the dialogue during the sex scenes, it's a boner killer.

Just fingering her in one scene, and eating her pussy the next, she does give you a BJ, the dialogue ruined it for me.
“Oh yeah, that’s it, touch my vulva”
“Keep rubbing my frenulum”

:p:p:p

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
MC dresses like a thot

Edit: Okay with the exception of the last Andrew/Steve event, which no one knows how to trigger. I've seen all the content, the main killer for me is the dialogue during the sex scenes, it's a boner killer.

Just fingering her in one scene, and eating her pussy the next, she does give you a BJ, the dialogue ruined it for me.
I'm a Ren'py novice but sometimes I can go in and fix exception errors on my own. This one baffles me since I cannot unpack it to get to the *.rpy files with Unren. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Before I Forget

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Heads-up y'all: Discovered a rather serious issue while working on the mod again after a break to update some other titles.

If you start/load a game, go to menu, start a new game the base stat variables never get reset (money, love, etc). I can easily fix on my end but that's the dev's problem as some folks never play modded. If you do this over and over and you save, later forget about this issue and return later and load then expect your save to be borked...the stats won't reflect what they are intended to be. In other words it's a stat harvest-fest, and brain-dead easy to exploit.

WTF? Surely this is a known issue as this has to have been the case since the inception of this VN (looking at the code). I've never seen this kind of oversight before in a base title in all the modding I've done over decades. If the dev spent half the time as the effort made to novicely attempt to keep folks out of devmode in all the various scripts (five of them to be precise) then this glaring issue would have been caught immediately imho.

BTW, if you truly want to start a fresh new game until it's resolved (either by the dev or if I get bored enough), exit the game completely, restart and then select new game.

Bottom-line: If you ever started a new game from the menu AFTER a new game was already initiated or after loading a previous save (regardless of version) without completely exiting first, then you are starting that "new" game with the EXACT same stats as the scene you last saw in the previous playthough progression.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
BTW, if you truly want to start a fresh new game until it's resolved (either by the dev or if I get bored enough)
I'm sorry to say that but I really hope you'll be soon bored enough, as I wont play this game until you release a clean mod...

Thanks for your hard work on this buggy mess and also on all the other games I've played with your mods...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
on steam
Planned Release Date: 29 February, 2024 trololol
Well releasing this game on Steam is adventurous of the dev.
Not only is it a buggy mess, the amount of content he added over the last 1,5-2 years is with sparse rather nicely described...the game would be ripped apart on Steam.
Well still some time till 2024,but seeing the progress over the last 2 years...
(2024 is a leap year so there is a 29 February)

Last edited:

Asuritta

Sep 29, 2020
ERROR

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
File "game/script/K House/k_house/kh_lvr.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/script/K House/k_house/kh_lvr.rpy", line 19, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/k_house/m/a_k_kh_m_1/a_k_kh_m_1_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/K House/k_house/kh_lvr.rpyc", line 39, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3315, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 637, in update
File "game/script/K House/k_house/kh_lvr.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "renpy/ui.py", line 951, in _imagebutton
File "renpy/ui.py", line 945, in choice
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/k_house/m/a_k_kh_m_1/a_k_kh_m_1_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2112
Wicked Paradise
Sun Dec 26 01:40:55 2021
```
when i want early morning go to Katherine ask about emily i think :/ cant repair, ignore T_T

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like a image file is missing or a spelling error in the script file/image name or has wrong prefix either in the script file or the image.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes