2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
So has anything happened with this game yet I remember playing this years ago and it seems like the mc still hasnt banged the mom?

Mar 15, 2018
Note to developer regarding the MAC version:

To be able to run the game, I added ".app" to the downloaded folder. Otherwise OS X just sees a
useless folder. Possibly you'd do that in advance.

Cheers and thanks,

Boris

konjin

Aug 30, 2018
wtf evry torent i try i got stuck on finding peers on a torrent i try to disable dht and pex and noting works any help

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Thing is though, hardly any of these creators have this as their full time job. Even with all the talk about how this creator is milking it... You don't make a living of 60 something patreons... So how long a game been on this site, and how much time the creator spent working on it, differs quite a lot. I'm not a Patreon, but if you look at Vega's patreon page you will see regular posting and updates. (updates that seems not always reaching this site).

I played through the recent version fresh. There is new things compared to the version from November 2020, because that was the last one I played as well.
It IS just free income though. Sure some devs won't get enough patrons to retire on, like Summertime Saga that hasn't had a real update in I think coming up on 2 years. But 60 patrons giving the dude money each month to basically produce nothing, so no labor, is still pretty sweet for him.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It IS just free income though. Sure some devs won't get enough patrons to retire on, like Summertime Saga that hasn't had a real update in I think coming up on 2 years. But 60 patrons giving the dude money each month to basically produce nothing, so no labor, is still pretty sweet for him.
If you check the posting history and updates on his Patreon, I predict he do what he can with the time he got available, as there is regular postings and updates. And there been updates his patreons got that haven't been put on this site, so the time we see between updates on this site doesn't necessary reflect reality with his patreons.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
We're breaking a new record with this update. LMAO. The Dev of Something special and Vega Studio should set up a boys games band. :FacePalm::FacePalm:

I have some ideas:
1. Devs II Men
2. Dev That
3. BackDev Boys
4. DevSync
5. The JackDevs 5

Polls are open. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Benn Swagger

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update, when click map game throws renpy errors and throws back to main menu.

r1bb1t

May 8, 2017
It's the least amount of content I've seen in a game that soon to be 4 years old. The quality is alright tho

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
very nice update, when click map game throws renpy errors and throws back to main menu.
Did you start over and get that? I haven't played this latest update (v0.14 requires a restart, apparently), but I believe several folks on this thread indicated they had errors because they were using old saves. There were also some who said they had errors when starting a new game, though, so I'm not sure if there's an answer on this thread RN.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes