2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
We're breaking a new record with this update. LMAO. The Dev of Something special and Vega Studio should set up a boys games band. :FacePalm::FacePalm:

I have some ideas:
1. Devs II Men
2. Dev That
3. BackDev Boys
4. DevSync
5. The JackDevs 5

Polls are open. :HideThePain:
6. Spice Devs
7. Pet Shop Devs
8. The Rolling Devs
9. Dev Zeppelin
10. Red Hot Chili Devs
11. Devs N' Roses

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I get the fillow, when I try to enter Julia's room right after starting a new game in order to get the ring scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Started fresh. No bugs. There is new content I hadn't seen before. Seemed to be more animations than what I recall from earlier version. Then again, last time I played it was like a year ago.
Hey do u remember how you triggered event 6 and 7 for Katherine (aunt) ? it's grayed out for me so idk even know where to go and everyone else's events are done. Please don't tell me it's linked to that focus mini game

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hey do u remember how you triggered event 6 and 7 for Katherine (aunt) ? it's grayed out for me so idk even know where to go and everyone else's events are done. Please don't tell me it's linked to that focus mini game
No. I only did the focus mini game until I could unlock the mom character, and got the message about dev would make more content later. So don't think anything is gated by that minigame.

Event 6, was go to her bedroom, open the drawer and examine the gun.
Event 7, just do what it say I guess. Go to her Sunday afternoon

Reactions: LionHeart131

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did you start over and get that? I haven't played this latest update (v0.14 requires a restart, apparently), but I believe several folks on this thread indicated they had errors because they were using old saves. There were also some who said they had errors when starting a new game, though, so I'm not sure if there's an answer on this thread RN.
0.12/0.13 save. too much on plate atm to restart and this isn't that good.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Did you start over and get that? I haven't played this latest update (v0.14 requires a restart, apparently), but I believe several folks on this thread indicated they had errors because they were using old saves. There were also some who said they had errors when starting a new game, though, so I'm not sure if there's an answer on this thread RN.
I have the same isues with new game

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
On the second meeting with Andrew why hi refers to Katherine as "wery close friends with Julia"? From the beginning she is MC's aunt, sister of Julia. Does Andrew not know this? Beeing MC's father, thus Julia's husband he should know his siter-in-law, now isn't he?

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone else have issues opening the map? I cannot do so with saved games OR if I start a new game I get an error opening map.
Should old saves work?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
On the second meeting with Andrew why hi refers to Katherine as "wery close friends with Julia"? From the beginning she is MC's aunt, sister of Julia. Does Andrew not know this? Beeing MC's father, thus Julia's husband he should know his siter-in-law, now isn't he?
I can't remember now, but I always had taken that to be an example of a writer overexplaining something. Many writers tend to do that before honing their craft. I don't think it's accidental, but I definitely do think it should be fixed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else have issues opening the map? I cannot do so with saved games OR if I start a new game I get an error opening map.
Should old saves work?
join the club.

should or shouldn't no idea.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes