2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Day 1 after diner and wishes, if you choose Mom's bedroom in spite of the good bedroom to go to speak with Emily, You have a bad issue :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Day 1 after diner and wishes, if you choose Mom's bedroom in spite of the good bedroom to go to speak with Emily, You have a bad issue :
Bug in the Log
I don't believe Vega Studio (the developer) is even on F95, so reporting bugs here isn't going to fix anything. We only have access to images provided in this version; if those are missing (which is the problem with both errors you've posted here), Vega would have to provide them. If they allow it somehow, you'll want to contact Vega and let them know. Otherwise, reporting these here doesn't really do much.

I think you can probably use Ignore for the first error to move past it. (For the second, you can just continue with the game, because the error just means the image won't be displayed.)

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Says I must catch Katherine early morning before she goes to work. I've seen the gun but havent been to any gun range. Nothing seems to trigger getting her at her house early morning. Any ideas?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Says I must catch Katherine early morning before she goes to work. I've seen the gun but havent been to any gun range. Nothing seems to trigger getting her at her house early morning. Any ideas?
In her event 6. You go to her bedroom open the drawer and inspect the gun. She surprise you and you go to the gun range..

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Mmm ... i open the drawer, see the gun but doesn't allow me to inspect it from what i could see though. I'll try again thank you

In her event 6. You go to her bedroom open the drawer and inspect the gun. She surprise you and you go to the gun range..

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Mmm ... i open the drawer, see the gun but doesn't allow me to inspect it from what i could see though. I'll try again thank you
Yeah, but you can't inspect the gun before you supposed to. You need to advance in the Andrew events first afaik. Most annoying thing with this game is that events is locked behind other events, and you got no idea which ones. So its like a game of Whac-A-Mole...

• Haha
Reactions: Firebeast

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
So it's either a restart or find a save file where I've not discovered the gun yet for me?

Yeah, but you can't inspect the gun before you supposed to. You need to advance in the Andrew events first afaik. Most annoying thing with this game is that events is locked behind other events, and you got no idea which ones. So its like a game of Whac-A-Mole...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So it's either a restart or find a save file where I've not discovered the gun yet for me?
No, you just need to do other events first... You can open that drawer and see the gun before you need to inspect it. But you can't select to inpsect it before you supposed too. Once you can inspect it, the scene with her trigger and you go to the gun range.

Reactions: Firebeast

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Okay thx. I just have to figure out how or which tasks, as thinking about it I do rember the unfinshed tasks I still have to do, they both are related to Katherine I believe.

No, you just need to do other events first... You can open that drawer and see the gun before you need to inspect it. But you can't select to inpsect it before you supposed too. Once you can inspect it, the scene with her trigger and you go to the gun range.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tried restarting but after prologue when tried to click mommy's bedroom got renpy error and was thrown in main menu so i'll skip this update.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
no such folders.

saves: pick your poison.
i tested the game till this - no error
(clicking on moms bedroom right?)

edit : tested your save auto1
got error.. but only if you click right away on moms bedroom ; if you go to your sister before it works fine rofl
like i said - a bugfeast

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes