2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Kinda feel bad for vega but they brough this on themselves with little to no updates for a long time. Maybe they're depressed like their patreon says but who knows

Reactions: Fragmandk

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Kinda feel bad for vega but they brough this on themselves with little to no updates for a long time. Maybe they're depressed like their patreon says but who knows
Does not make it better he bans people and locks threads on Steam for his game also

• Wow
Reactions: Ph4r40h

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does not make it better he bans people and locks threads on Steam for his game also
well not much content, constant restarts, long update cycle BUT short play cycle, etc so ofc players are unhappy when they bought it.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone taken a look at his patreon page recently, because he changed his name to Depression (pain)? Haven't looked at it for months so don't know if it's recent or not.
I think we can finally say this game is done. It had potential at the start but it was obvious he was just doing this for the money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone taken a look at his patreon page recently, because he changed his name to Depression (pain)? Haven't looked at it for months so don't know if it's recent or not.
I think we can finally say this game is done. It had potential at the start but it was obvious he was just doing this for the money.
I wouldn't think so. I chatted with him on Discord only a month ago, so I'm pretty sure he's still working on this. I have no idea where things are development-wise, ofc. But he had said he was working on some stuff to progress the main plot or something like that. We didn't really discuss LI scenes or anything, so I'm not sure what there might be in that vein of content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Black Mamba24

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I wouldn't think so. I chatted with him on Discord only a month ago, so I'm pretty sure he's still working on this. I have no idea where things are development-wise, ofc. But he had said he was working on some stuff to progress the main plot or something like that. We didn't really discuss LI scenes or anything, so I'm not sure what there might be in that vein of content.
Well talk is just talk without any real progress for a long time as only proof at the moment.
You can't deny that changing your official patreon page into Depression/pain is a strange thing to do then, or am I wrong?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well talk is just talk without any real progress for a long time as only proof at the moment.
You can't deny that changing your official patreon page into Depression/pain is a strange thing to do then, or am I wrong?
I wouldn't think it's about being right or wrong. Your emotions / your reaction to seeing that is personal and isn't really judgable by a reasonable person. For me, I think I'd say it's surprising, but I'm not sure about strange necessarily. It might be strange, but IDK what all is going on with the dev IRL. If I knew the reason, it could make more sense (and no, I'm not saying the dev has to give a reason). It makes me more worried than anything. I hate that it seems like so many developers suffer from serious problems. And that might not apply here, but seeing something like that does make me concerned, regardless of the game's status.

Edit: I guess since somehow (?) my response unjustifiably got a facepalm from you, Black Mamba, your assumption that it's "a strange thing to do" also warrants the same. I don't do "revenge facepalms" but this one was just beyond ridiculous. I'm so sorry that I didn't bandwagon dump on the dev but instead chose to think for myself and have a more nuanced perspective. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Black Mamba24
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes