2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Thanks, I finally got it, I was just too early in the game when I was trying. Once mom asked me to find the pills, it was active.

Now I'm stuck in trying to talk to mom in her room, hint provided is "After that last time, I should visit mom in her room and speak to her some more." I've completed all the other character scenes except this, have any ideas?
What is the event name?

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Don't know, should be in her room. Maybe do one of the morning events with her and see if she is there in the evening afterwards.
Yeah...she's in her room just sitting on her bed, but like the pill issue before, she isn't clickable, she's not active. I repeated the morning scene in the kitchen, but no dice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah...she's in her room just sitting on her bed, but like the pill issue before, she isn't clickable, she's not active. I repeated the morning scene in the kitchen, but no dice.
OH FFS!!! If You Have Done Everything Else Then Wait Future Version.

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
You should trigger it, if you have the bathroom event and that one where she reads in the bed. Might be bugged.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
OH FFS!!! If You Have Done Everything Else Then Wait Future Version.
First of all, this thread is for game inquiries and that's exactly what I'm doing. The "mother" path includes multiple other scenes beyond the scene I'm stuck on...according to the walkthrough that is so that's why I'm trying to figure out what the issue is. If you cannot handle the game inquiries, GTFO! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I have a save from 0.17 and it worked then, maybe there were changes that caused it to not. In any case nobody here can solve it.
That might be my only solution currently, no telling when the next version will come. If you can share that save w/ me, that would be great.
Thanks in advance!

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes