2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
This dev is a very good description of the tendons, veins, wrinkles, etc. of the body.
But that was it.
He's been throwing this away for a long time.

Reactions: Inhuman777

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, I open the save, standing on beach, play through the open with Dad stuff, decide to see if a new start would jog my memory, new start and first image missing, then I rollback and it rolls back into my old save...then plays forward like normal...

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well... every update i played from scratch. Soo i thought, nooooo, not again...
I started a new game, but all events was marked done and gallery was open aswell.
So i tried my old save. Well, i think it worked.
I got bad joint scene with Steve, then second scene with Steve and Alien breeding and third scene with Steve - Stoner Steve lol :D
Is that all for this update? Or theres more but i have to start from scratch again to see it? Diddnt see more in changelog.

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
You always love to see when people kill the game and all hopes for a future update. What a magical moment.

Pu$$yBo$$

Jul 18, 2017
Can we run a poll to vote to remove this game from the site?, its a plain scam, the past 3 years of nothing but fixes and reworks for a game that has next to no conent. No one is gaining anything from this being here but just adding to the fire.
a scam on a pirating forum? it's free here. maybe do it on their patreon so they get scared and update it

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
if you want a TEASE game , with little to nothing real sex content ,

after how many years 3 ? or so ?

yeah this piece of whatever is it
Try 5 years. I remember thinking that the art in this game looked like Love and Submission, but that game managed to get more content in the couple of years it was around before being abandoned than this one has in all the time since.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Try 5 years. I remember thinking that the art in this game looked like Love and Submission, but that game managed to get more content in the couple of years it was around before being abandoned than this one has in all the time since.
well some char models are from my pleasure.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes