2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
no changelog, i guess saves doesnt works. Mods should delete this scam game.
Well... every update i played from scratch. Soo i thought, nooooo, not again...
I started a new game, but all events was marked done and gallery was open aswell.
So i tried my old save. Well, i think it worked.
I got bad joint scene with Steve, then second scene with Steve and Alien breeding and third scene with Steve - Stoner Steve lol :D
Is that all for this update? Or theres more but i have to start from scratch again to see it? Diddnt see more in changelog.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any1 still has that code guide to get past that terminal scene?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
This is called FORUM if you didn't notice, so it is in every sense design to make a "conversation" about the game. Writing about the content of the game that didn't change almost at all (comparing to thousends of other games in here) in last 2-3 years, it's as much about the game as it can be.
I'm pretty sure you are not working if you are not paid... A dev do the same. If you are unsatisfied with the delay pay the dev
If he want to make a game who takes 10 years it's his problem and it doesn't need to be notified here each time it make an update...
to criticize for the sake of criticizing is not constructive and this is what you do each time and it's tiring
a conversation is two-way and what you do is one-way

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
any1 still has that code guide to get past that terminal scene?
Reverse = you write it backwards, so 3G38EI. --
Transform = you replace each number with its corresponding letter of the alphabet and vice versa.

3 = C
G = 7
3 = C
8 = H
E = 5
I = 9

Solution: C7CH59.
And repeat this nonsensical bullshit three times.

Reactions: shitfaced

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Transform = you replace each number with its corresponding letter of the alphabet and vice versa.

3 = C
G = 7
3 = C
8 = H
E = 5
I = 9

Solution: C7CH59.
And repeat this nonsensical bullshit three times.
It's an IQ test with data fed directly to mensa. I already got my invitation.

• Haha
Reactions: Bang5Bang

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well except it's random code for each player and clicking that board throws error.

*goes to look prev. version*

edit: found compressed 19.4 elsewhere.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes