• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Input all the correct terminal information in. Get kicked back to main screen. Nope. Not doing it again. Hope everyone else enjoys the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Input all the correct terminal information in. Get kicked back to main screen. Nope. Not doing it again. Hope everyone else enjoys the game.
well cause game has no story continuation just some older have reworked.

Dec 3, 2020
I was always so confused by the terrible ratings this has when the story and renders are so good...and then I actually played the game. It's bad enough this is a sandbox game, its a fundamentally broken sandbox game.

I have found a solution for the bug of 'out little secret'
It will unlock 5 other scene with Julia.
Just uncompress to the root of the game
Thank you for the fix, but good god the fact the game's players need to fix the game themselves is absurd.

Reactions: joelurmel

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
It must then be serious and I hope the best for him. I mean it reads "Depression" and "pain" on his patron page. He must really be hurting then. I really enjoyed the first version of the game.

apparently has some personal issues.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes