2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This may need the abandoned tag, patreon is no longer showing but 3 post and the name has changed to "Depression" with a covered over crying face with the word "Failure".
I feel bad for him tbh. 5 years is a lot of time to put into something you deem a "Failure". I may be a fickle S.O.B but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I feel bad for him tbh. 5 years is a lot of time to put into something you deem a "Failure". I may be a fickle S.O.B but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
I do agree. Five years is a long time to to put into something you deem a failure. I use to be in a band in my younger days. While we knew the odds were stacked against us in every way in establishing any fame and wealth from it. All we hoped for was to make enough of a living to keep us a float while we toured. I devoted the early half of my twenties to that only for it to fall apart because of drugs, ego and drama.

Here though. Based on every update I played. There is no way he was putting more then an hour or two a week. into this. Understandably, people have bills to pay. It's also not to say he lacked any passion because I feel he didn't spend much time working on it. I feel to many of these devs sight depression as the reason for failure. When they should just admit the lack of financial incentive makes it not worth their time. I would have far more respect and understanding if they would just be honest.

Of course, there are instances where depression is the case. But it's getting harder to believe any of them when it seems to be the go to excuse for many of them.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Another game that we will never see the end of.
I did well to wait until the end of the story before playing it!

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
One of the Devs (or just the Dev himself) banned me from the game's forum on Steam for telling people he abandoned the game. I told them to report it and ask for a refund. I guess he just wanted to keep collecting money, huh?

They didn't even give me a reason for the ban lol because there isn't one.

DevACoward.jpg

Some of these AVN Devs are cowards and just suck. I can't wait until I buy the last couple AVN games. Once I do, I am done with AVNs. Mostly, because of the Devs.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of the Devs (or just the Dev himself) banned me from the game's forum on Steam for telling people he abandoned the game. I told them to report it and ask for a refund. I guess he just wanted to keep collecting money, huh?
depends when you bought it if you are eligible to get money back.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Android Port for V0.19.7 :

worked fine and you can also change MC name. It will also work for Emily if you change it to 'Emily' instead of keeping it "[Emily_name]".

Bug fixes: Link-1 & Link-2 both worked.

[ Note: In my Android phone, I got 2 problems, i) game crashes sometimes, ii) sometimes 1/2 two rooms got full black screen but MC can interact with people or other particles. One think I could not complete: Terminal Code Mini Game ]

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Abandoned again...Never made it to actual sex in the story. This game and others are why I wait for the completed tag to show up before I download and play. I played this one over from the start several times before the name change and revamp. I recall going to the range with the aunt.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes