2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
I can't proceed this scene, I need to speak to her in the room, but she isn't active. She sits there with a book, passive. Any thoughts?
изображение_2024-03-12_135328478.png

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
i hate to think this is abandoned,so many good vn's die out, while "meh or bad" ones get completed, i blame burning the candle at both ends. dont start multiple diffrent projects at the same time take you're time in moderation, do one project at a time. write the other poject idea's down so you dont forget, then wait untill the current one is 100% finished. moderation is key, dont try do do a million things at once.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i hate to think this is abandoned,so many good vn's die out, while "meh or bad" ones get completed, i blame burning the candle at both ends. dont start multiple diffrent projects at the same time take you're time in moderation, do one project at a time. write the other poject idea's down so you dont forget, then wait untill the current one is 100% finished. moderation is key, dont try do do a million things at once.
I suppose that's often true, but what second VN was Vega doing while also working on Wicked Paradise?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I hope Vega update it again very soon. It would be a real shame if this game ended up abandoned.

pahub

Sep 14, 2022
what to do her guys ? everytime i try to go to her room nothing happens i can't interact with her..

Jul 24, 2023

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I hope Vega update it again very soon. It would be a real shame if this game ended up abandoned.
Game has been abandoned on Steam since Mar 2, 2022. You will never see an update for this game. That dude wanted a quick cash grab and dipped. Even banned me from the game's community hub because I was trying to let the steam users know he abandoned it.

fuckthisdude.jpg

So, screw this Dev. Took people's money and disappeared like a coward.

i hate to think this is abandoned,so many good vn's die out, while "meh or bad" ones get completed
This VN good? I guess to you and some others. Dude way overpriced it too, on Steam. I wonder what "meh/bad" completed games you've played because I've played some good/awesome ones.

Maybe you just need to branch out and trying different types of AVNs. Since, apparently, the ones you like aren't the best (completed wise)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Game has been abandoned on Steam since Mar 2, 2022. You will never see an update for this game. That dude wanted a quick cash grab and dipped. Even banned me from the game's community hub because I was trying to let the steam users know he abandoned it.
I wouldn't say "quick" is accurate at all; it was being worked on for 4 years. That's not quick. I think it honestly was more that the developer wanted to go in a specific direction with the game (I don't know what that specific direction was) but never managed to get it to where he wanted it. But I'm not "in the know" or anything, so I'm just guessing. I agree that handling criticism was hard for him, based on things such as what you mentioned.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes