2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This game hasn't went anywhere in months upon months. I took a break from it to let the content build up but.. still nothing really spectacular.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
here is a fixed incest patch. place the file patch.rpy into the game folder of your installation (works now also for save files of a vanilla game).
the file name has to be patch.rpy, so remove 325429_ from the downloaded file.

the 2nd file is for those, who want to use unren in the uncompressed version. keep this file within the game folder or your entire installation is deleted by code introduced by the dev in v0.04. it notifies you, when the game tries to terminate or delete itself. don't try to decompile it's content, it results in a corrupt file and the destructive code becomes active again.
i did this but patch does not work for me =(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This game hasn't went anywhere in months upon months. I took a break from it to let the content build up but.. still nothing really spectacular.
Are you kidding it's come leaps and bounds since it started, I don't know when you last played it but there are a bit more scenes now around the house, I suggest you keep at it the scenes with Julia and Emily are worth it in this update.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes