2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i hope the developer will focus on the story line for the next update .

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Really? What do you think.
about the dream of the MC , and the coin , whats the relation ?
i was pictures of MC and F chars. having guns , will be the story some type of mafia :unsure: with special power ..... and the coin is the trigger for his power ....... :unsure:......i think The story will be Awesome for sure , all the best !

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dreams are just dreams you could ask yourself what dreams represents. Coin will be later for the story. Next update will have some reveals and more explanation s. I can give you a hint, when you open the game, the first animation during the opening what does it resembles to.
first animation : mmmmm .....:unsure:well.... its looks like scarface showing his Woman that the world its all for us :D
looks like this pictures will be the last one at the end of this game , MC showing finally that he got what he wanted .
what kind of business that will make him that much rich .... well will see :D

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I would like to know your opinion on something like shown in this scene. Is it too much or something you've never seen in a games like these.
Nothing wrong with that, The DeLuca Family had a torture scene with a guy with his hand chopped. Just remember to ask for the Genre of the thread to include graphical violence, so people who are more sensitive to it know what they are walking into, and it should be fine.
As long as it isn't Julia the one being tortured I'm fine with it :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Alright, there is already a graphical violence and there is gonna be more. Nothing with the women tho as that's naturally bad.
I'm assuming is going to be another of those "dreams", like the one where the guy got shot, and since it seems we have to be scared or hate those guys, I'd say go for it. Or even add more fucked up things.

Reactions: Alteni
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes