2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
VEGAStudio Bruh, game is buggy as shit. After 5 mins game starts showing black screens instead of images, in certain locations textures are gone... Then crashes in most cases.
:unsure: That's new are you using the latest version? everything up to date graphics wise?

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Just a few questions:
1- Im following the "log system" but i cant get the "Mom reading books in her room", I already did speak with Mom in the kitchen find the painkillers but the event is not marked as done same with the morning Emily greet and bath events
2- I dont know how to unlock the "5 mom's even" and the "2 Katherine's event"

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
about Emily why she started to have lust for her brother , i know the mother loved him for a long time , maybe becoz she's not in relation for a while .... jumping on her brother who looks kind of hot boy that she dreamed about having one like him , damn i answered my own Question :D ; maybe there's an other explanation :unsure:

Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
about Emily why she started to have lust for her brother , i know the mother loved him for a long time , maybe becoz she's not in relation for a while .... jumping on her brother who looks kind of hot boy that she dreamed about having one like him , damn i answered my own Question :D ; maybe there's an other explanation :unsure:
View attachment 325264
I'd put it down to them having a strong bond together something more than just Brother and Sister also when you help her with the laptop she kisses the MC and I think that was enough for her to be really thinking that he is the man for her.

Reactions: Alteni and Mytez

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well u can see that the MC at the end take the empire of his Father :cool: like Tony Montana Said:
“Me, I want what's coming to me…. The world, chico, and everything in it.” ...

325269 325270

Reactions: Mormont

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Let's not forget that we get a mysterious coin from a stranger, could be that it has something to do with it.

• Thinking Face

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
wow! the visuals are absolutely stunning! hasn't progressed much story-wise but could be interesting.
(btw, don't know why this game reminded me of 'dreams of desire' :unsure:)
not a lot of content rn but looks really promising. all the best to the dev!

edit: too many negative reviews :-| i don't think the game is deserving of a 2.5 at all. people are just too eager to give extreme reviews("amazing game!"/"game sucks ass!") way too early before the game even picks up pace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Let's not forget that we get a mysterious coin from a stranger, could be that it has something to do with it.
maybe the coin its about a key to a secret organisation pass maybe the stranger was one of them :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the coin and the dreams are connected in some way if I remember rightly the MC had the dream the same day he received the coin :unsure:

Reactions: Alteni

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
In one playthrough I didn't take the coin and got still the dream.
We just have to wait how the story develops.^^

• Thinking Face

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
look at those guys with back suits at the bus station watching the MC :rolleyes:.....
View attachment 327981
Those are the henchmen for the old guy who's pretending to be a beggar. They are watching over him from afar so that they won't blew his cover. It's meant to be pretty obvious so that the player knows something is up.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes