2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
fixed map.rpy for Desired Love v0.05.3 (and only for this version!)

remove 524968_ from the name of the downloaded file and place it in the folder game/script/Map.
Cheers for this man, also I'd like to point out that my game has no script/Map folder...Which is really damn weird. If the bit sizes match up, I should have the exact same files, but I don't have a script folder in my game folder. So I created a folder called script, another called map, and put this file in. And It didn't crash, but I'm not sure if this works as a permanent solution or just a temp one, I'd appreciate it if you can upload your script folder or anything I might be missing from there to avoid further crashes.
Also I only have Katherine's house unlocked in the map, not sure if it's early in the story or something's missing.

Reactions: Hysni

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Cheers for this man, also I'd like to point out that my game has no script/Map folder...Which is really damn weird. If the bit sizes match up, I should have the exact same files, but I don't have a script folder in my game folder. So I created a folder called script, another called map, and put this file in. And It didn't crash, but I'm not sure if this works as a permanent solution or just a temp one, I'd appreciate it if you can upload your script folder or anything I might be missing from there to avoid further crashes.
Also I only have Katherine's house unlocked in the map, not sure if it's early in the story or something's missing.
ty

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
you did just fine, the rest of the files are used out of the rpa's.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's going to be a slow burn for any of that but I think when it comes to an eventual sex scene the wait will have been worth it.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Considering the current state of the content and how the game came out 1,5 years ago, it might actually be burning snails. Or setting a few mild sparks to them.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
sorry but i kinda forgot the far right character.
from left i think thats Aunt, Mom, MC, Sis then whos that ?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes