2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
I'm facing a bug that crashes the game when I try to leave the house.
I'm using the original (not compressed) 0.05.3 version. I tried it with and without the incest patch, with and without rollback, and I tried it with, and without the map patch provided by JR_001 because he suggested it might help for another person.
I'm still on the second day (Tuesday) and this occurs, I tried sleeping which works and progresses the story a bit, but I still can't leave. I stopped playing because I don't want to continue playing only part of the story.
Please help.
-Thanks.

Here's what the crash says

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script/Map/map.rpy", line 94, in execute
  File "game/script/Map/map.rpy", line 112, in execute
  File "game/script/Map/map.rpy", line 113, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.
Nawafooh9,

I'm downloading the full version of the game so I can see what the problem is. Sorry that I'm just noticing your message now, several days later. FYI, if you reply to a persons' message, then they get a notification on the F95 home page and that would have brought it to my attention sooner.

Update:

I installed the full version and tried it out. I wasn't able to get the map crash at all. Not even once. Not with new or old saves. Since then I deleted all save files and just started another new game. Still no map crash. One difference is that I'm not using the incest patch. That could be the culprit. I also would suggest that you do not use the patch I attached above. I think it might break other parts of the game.

Last edited:

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
Nawafooh9,

I'm downloading the full version of the game so I can see what the problem is. Sorry that I'm just noticing your message now, several days later. FYI, if you reply to a persons' message, then they get a notification on the F95 home page and that would have brought it to my attention sooner.

Update:

I installed the full version and tried it out. I wasn't able to get the map crash at all. Not even once. Not with new or old saves. Since then I deleted all save files and just started another new game. Still no map crash. One difference is that I'm not using the incest patch. That could be the culprit. I also would suggest that you do not use the patch I attached above. I think it might break other parts of the game.
Thanks for the reply regardless of time taken, lately I've been losing track of time so I didn't even know it was that long, I could've sworn it was yesterday that I posted this.
I just re-downloaded the game (from MEGA, and WorkUpload. The size of the compressed file was 1,050,652 KB if you want to compare to see maybe some files are missing or something) I still get the error after talking to Emily, and trying to leave the house the second day.
I even deleted all the saves from Roaming/RenPy to ensure a new start with no patches/save file shenanigans. It's weird because I literally have dozens of other RenPy games. Over a hundred and all work fine, so I don't think it's a PC issue.
Here are the options I picked exactly:
I disabled rollback (tried both enabled, and disabled rollback).
No incest patch, clean, no saves.

Game Choices:

Send Message.
Yes (giving money)
Compliment
Tell Truth
Sleep
Talk (Emily)
Tell What Happened
Leave the house (error)

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the reply regardless of time taken, lately I've been losing track of time so I didn't even know it was that long, I could've sworn it was yesterday that I posted this.
I just re-downloaded the game (from MEGA, and WorkUpload. The size of the compressed file was 1,050,652 KB if you want to compare to see maybe some files are missing or something) I still get the error after talking to Emily, and trying to leave the house the second day.
I even deleted all the saves from Roaming/RenPy to ensure a new start with no patches/save file shenanigans. It's weird because I literally have dozens of other RenPy games. Over a hundred and all work fine, so I don't think it's a PC issue.
Here are the options I picked exactly:
I disabled rollback (tried both enabled, and disabled rollback).
No incest patch, clean, no saves.

Game Choices:

Send Message.
Yes (giving money)
Compliment
Tell Truth
Sleep
Talk (Emily)
Tell What Happened
Leave the house (error)
When you deleted the saves, did you delete the persistent files too? I totally cleared the local saves and the roaming profile saves including persistent. If all else fails, try attaching the file errors.txt from the root game install location and I'll look at it. But to be honest, I think something quirky is going on here that I can't easily explain. The size of your full install matches mine, btw.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I get the same error as the others, using compressed version and no incest patch, new game with no previous saves for this game.
1578513579950.png
Edit: Incest patch didn't fix the issue.

Last edited:

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
When you deleted the saves, did you delete the persistent files too? I totally cleared the local saves and the roaming profile saves including persistent. If all else fails, try attaching the file errors.txt from the root game install location and I'll look at it. But to be honest, I think something quirky is going on here that I can't easily explain. The size of your full install matches mine, btw.
Yea I cleared everything out from autos to persistent, and I've even tried it with the desired love file deleted from roaming/renpy completely. EdgeOfShadow (Another commenter above this) seems to also have the same issue, it's the exact same error file I get verbatim except his seems to be the compressed version.
I'll try the compressed version with and without the patch you provided previously and see if it makes any difference.
EDIT: Compressed version gives the same error.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
for those with the missing idle image im map.rpy, it's a simple coding error. it has absolutely nothing to do with an incest patch or any save file.

if daytime < 4 and cfs_unlocked == False you have an imagebutton without any image associated, so an error is raised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ja_pizgam

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
for those with the missing idle image im map.rpy, it's a simple coding error. it has absolutely nothing to do with an incest patch or any save file.

if daytime < 4 and cfs_unlocked == False you have an imagebutton without any image associated, so an error is raised.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, could you upload fixed file?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
fixed map.rpy for Desired Love v0.05.3 (and only for this version!)

remove 524968_ from the name of the downloaded file and place it in the folder game/script/Map.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there an updated android version available last I saw was a 5.0 build

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
fixed map.rpy for Desired Love v0.05.3 (and only for this version!)

remove 524968_ from the name of the downloaded file and place it in the folder game/script/Map.
Hey did you port the latest version for android. If yes please give me the link.

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
Any chance of an updated Android version with the i-patch from the coding gods?

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.06.1 Patched :

BUGS FIXED
Gestures:
Swipe up: Open Menu
Swipe down: Hide Interface
Swipe right: Skip
Swipe left: Rollback
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Need help for this

Code:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/Map/map_a/map_a.rpyc", line 9, in script
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Desired Love 
Tue Jan 14 20:59:11 2020

Aug 17, 2019
t
Need help for this

Code:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/Map/map_a/map_a.rpyc", line 9, in script
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "D:\Game\DesiredLove 0.05.3 PC\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Desired Love
Tue Jan 14 20:59:11 2020
the dev forgot to define an idle image in the imagebutton. It's fixed in my port above if you play on Android.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes