2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Every time i play the game from the Attent.ion app the game just goes into the menu :(

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
Have you been checking the MC computer? there is some emails on there from Amanda that you have to read perhaps that's what you are missing.
i check computer every day and no new mail. can u just send the ss of amanda and julia new scene?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i check computer every day and no new mail. can u just send the ss of amanda and julia new scene?
Remember there is also a junk folder in your email that's where her emails are If that's not the case then I think you might need to be visiting Katherine more.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have "Emily breakfast go say hi" and the "mysterious women (Amanda i take it) and i should go take a bath and check emails" still to do for current progression.

THing is not one seems to be doing anything... Any idea's?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have "Emily breakfast go say hi" and the "mysterious women (Amanda i take it) and i should go take a bath and check emails" still to do for current progression.

THing is not one seems to be doing anything... Any idea's?
I think it's because the bath one especially is just continuous, I've done everything else as well but they always remain the same no matter how many times you do these tasks, so I think it must be ongoing for future updates.

Nov 9, 2018

Hey everybody, update is here. Hope it's gonna make fo the time you've waited. As it got some serious scenes with your favorite character Julia. What can I say, everything that could have fucked up during this update did. I've learnt from my mistakes and I don't want to to them again. All animations have been added as well as a new interaction scene with Julia. That scene will give you more info on that "SIS certificate" that I posted earlier.
Thank you guy for your support, I really appreciate it.

Changelog:
0.05.3:
Added 4 missing animations (240 renders, blowjob, pussy rub, 2 x fingering)
Remastered Julia's Monday interaction scene and added new interaction scene (more background story)
New better and bigger map
Fixed typos
Fixed morning Emily's interaction
New mouse cursors in options (Experimental, cursor you chose won't save after you close the game, you may experience lower performance)
0.05.2:
new scenes with Julia
added a new handjob animation
new scenes with Amanda
fixed inconsistent background when opening bathroom drawer
remastered first Katherine's scene to 2019 standards
redone Coffee Shop
remastered home/ made it more consistent
implemented a new background blur when inventory/log is opened

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Very nice but I will wait for the full release.
thanks for the update

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes