2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Eyeris

Sep 20, 2019
Downloaded and played your Android version but it's still saying house owner to mom and room mate to sister. Am I missing something? Do I have to click any button or something.
Me too, i downloaded both Tutti Frutti's and APKGAMERS' version, and both still says 'Julia' instead of 'Mom'
It bothers me so much

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Maybe someone knows what i did wrong - with Emily i was only able to meet her in the morning 2 times, once i talked, the other time to greet was the only option. Now i can't proceed her events because she never showed up any more, never ever seen her in her room with the Laptop.

Anyone any hints for me?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe someone knows what i did wrong - with Emily i was only able to meet her in the morning 2 times, once i talked, the other time to greet was the only option. Now i can't proceed her events because she never showed up any more, never ever seen her in her room with the Laptop.

Anyone any hints for me?
Have you tried visiting her room in the evening? the log pretty much tells you what you need to do it's at the top right of the screen you can check what is needing to be done.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She never was there, that's why i am wondering.

Is she there only at certain days?
It's been a while since I've played that part but I think I remember having difficulty with her showing up as well, all I can suggest for now is try talking to either Julia or Katherine and then maybe check in on Emily.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Strange, suddenly after a week Emily suddenly was at the breakfast table on a Tuesday and i was able to greet her. Same day evening she sits with her Laptop for the first time.

Guess you brought me luck ;)

Reactions: Mormont

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
i beat the game..... like literally cant get the new amanda/julia scenes though. stuck at visit julia every morning and for amanda no more..... in the computer logs

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i beat the game..... like literally cant get the new amanda/julia scenes though. stuck at visit julia every morning and for amanda no more..... in the computer logs
You have to visit Katherine in the morning to meet Amanda, and with Julia, I think it's one scene in the morning and one in the evening.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I think it relates to this:

Going to the "images/home/sf_m/mcr/pc/sc_replay/" folder and renaming a_k_kh_m_1_idle.png to a_k_kh_1_m_idle.png should solve the issue. You might get the same kind error from a_k_kh_m_1_hover.png after correcting idle.png, if you do, just use the same procedure and problem solved.
So uh... I might be fuckwit when asking this, but how tf do I access the files?:unsure: Never worked with ren'py much, besides correcting typos and faulty lines in patches, which, lets be honest, a retarded, drunken chimpanzee could do, with passable instructions and some bananas. :p
Also;Iherebyextendmydeepestapoligiestoalldrunkenretardedchimpanzeesaroundtheworldforcomparingmyselftoanobviouslysuperiorspecies.Allhailthechimpanzeemasterrace!

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
so i deleted and reinstalled cuz i just couldnt get new scenes with Julia or Amanda. My new save continued off my old save that i put back >_>
If you're going for a fresh start, you should go to [USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DesiredLove and delete the saves there too:)

EDIT: Remember to have your hidden files and folders on Show hidden files, folders and drives in your settings. To do that you can just do start->search: folder options->View tab

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes