2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Een Vieze Vent Maybe you put this file to you post.It seems to working by me.I have fixed/changed the intro.I hope the changed text there is ok.You didn´t need now load a savegame.The patch should work direct.You can test this first before you post this file
Thanks buddy, I'll add it to the post. Can't check the game at the moment but I'll assume that it works :)

Reactions: gigan

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
actually i liked everything in this game. it's just that the story is full of nonesense and how super fast mc builds sexual relationship with his mom so mush forced vanilla allright.
Well, yeah. But I would say that its kinda hard to deliver plausable (wtf) scenario with a few years build up to develop sexual relationship with anybody in a family. How to do that? Cut with some premise that this was going on for a while or some magical scheme corruption type of situation? I mean we are talking about logic of lewd incest game. This whole shit is a fantasy.

Considering story being full of nonsense, IMHO thats a tough break too with all above stated although granted the characters and their writing putted in a story situations should be solid.

I like this game for amazing imagery so I play blind to the writing misses but yeah I got your point.

Reactions: weepiece
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes