2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Patch is working fine for me. If you saved it as "474380_patch.rpy" then you have to remove the 474380_ from the filename, and you have to make sure it is in the \game folder, not in the main directory with the exe.
Nope its named patch.rpy and it still refers to the milf as the landlady..

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Nope its named patch.rpy and it still refers to the milf as the landlady..
In the post below mine there, he made a save then loaded the save and it worked. If need be, try closing and relaunching the game then loading and see if that fixes it.

I should've mentioned that I was playing from a previous save, not starting over from the beginning. Starting over from the beginning seems to be where people are having issues with the patch.

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Bruno66

Oct 18, 2019
why on earth is the memory game so difficult?:devilish: please lighten it, or leave it out completely, it brings no joy :unsure:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.05.2 with ipatch (since nobody posted yet)
To remove annoying splash screen at game launch just delete DesiredLove 0.05.2 PC\game\script\splashscreen.rpyc file
One of the Women reminds me of the Mother from "Love and Submission" which pains me because it's a game that i loved so much which is now abandoned :(
Maybe it's same dev just changed name and patreon page since times are similar when he stopped LaS and started this one.
why on earth is the memory game so difficult?:devilish: please lighten it, or leave it out completely, it brings no joy :unsure:
You can try record your screen and play video at low speed since there are no time limit for completion this game :D.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Compressed v0.05.2 with ipatch (since nobody posted yet)
To remove annoying splash screen at game launch just delete DesiredLove 0.05.2 PC\game\script\splashscreen.rpyc file

Maybe it's same dev just changed name and patreon page since times are similar when he stopped LaS and started this one.

You can try record your screen and play video at low speed since there are no time limit for completion this game :D.
I doubt that this is from Veqvil. His characters didn't look all like the same. :sneaky:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of Desired Love 0.05.2 DOWNLOAD

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Old save not working
Started save and reloaded but the patch still not working (even when it tells me that it does, the word don't change)

I need help please.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Old save not working
Started save and reloaded but the patch still not working (even when it tells me that it does, the word don't change)

I need help please.
Here's my save from v0.04.2. It worked just fine and the patch worked with it just fine as well.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes