2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

cedric123456789

Jan 19, 2019
screenshot0001.png

0=o, 1=i, 3=e, 4=a, 5=s, 6=g, 7=t, 8=b

In:inbox: H3LLO 1N171473
HELLO INITIATE

1F Y0u C4n r34d 7h15 m355463, you 4r3 3l1618l3 70 jo1n 0ur r4nk5 4nd 83c4m3 4 m3m83r of 3nl16h73nm3n7 pro6r4m.
if you can read this message, you are eligibie to join our ranks and became a member of enlightenment program.
Si vous pouvez lire ce message, vous êtes éligible pour rejoindre nos rangs et devenir membre du programme Lumières.

533k 7h3 7ru7h, 83c4u53 y0ur m1nd 15 57ron6 3nou6h 70 ov3rc0m3 o7h3r h3r371c5.
seek the truth, because your mind is strong enough to overcome other heretics.
Cherchez la vérité, car votre esprit est assez fort pour vaincre les autres hérétiques.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Uh, so does the Emily content end after "losing" to her in Street Kombat and making out with her on the couch? Do you ever go to that clothing store or the party? Any actual H-scenes with her aside from the kissing and her talking to herself in the shower?

I hate to be "that guy" asking this kind of question, but the lack of a walkthrough or in-game system has me a bit stumped here. I've gone through 2 weeks with no new developments, so I assume that's it, but I figured I'd ask.
Forgive the presumption of my assumption, but have you tried to access the Log feature, either on the computer or the MC's inventory (the icon at the upper right corner of the screen)?

It shows a list of quests/tasks by character, with those already done (and unrepeatable) scratched out. That, together with the feature of replaying scenes in the computer (video icon in the same side as the Log one) can be quite informative in refering what scenes one has already unlocked or not, imho.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Forgive the presumption of my assumption, but have you tried to access the Log feature, either on the computer or the MC's inventory (the icon at the upper right corner of the screen)?

It shows a list of quests/tasks by character, with those already done (and unrepeatable) scratched out. That, together with the feature of replaying scenes in the computer (video icon in the same side as the Log one) can be quite informative in refering what scenes one has already unlocked or not, imho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My bad I guess, I remember seeing the "Log" thing but I assumed it was a conversation log so I didn't bother opening it.

Of course having now checked it, it seems like 1/3 of the things I know I've done aren't being recognized as "accomplished" for whatever reason. The greeting Emily at breakfast thing for example, or the bath in the evening, etc.

Oh well, thanks for the heads up.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
My bad I guess, I remember seeing the "Log" thing but I assumed it was a conversation log so I didn't bother opening it.

Of course having now checked it, it seems like 1/3 of the things I know I've done aren't being recognized as "accomplished" for whatever reason. The greeting Emily at breakfast thing for example, or the bath in the evening, etc.
Ah, those particular ones are repeatable, they never go away but are there for you either to "grind" love points with the ladies - or to fantasize at will, in the case of the evening bath.

Painkillers and phone :
Important to point out: the phone only appears there in the morning, you won't find it at the drawer in the mom's room other times of the day. Avoid repeating my mistakes if you can, people. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
No sex scenes yet, the Julia content was really good nice animations, it's a slow burn so not into the heavy sexual stuff yet more along the lines of exploring each other for now, and we get an Amanda introduction the woman who has been sending us emails.
What's the relation between Amanda and the MC?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes