2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Anyone have saves I can't unlock mom scenes
You just have to find her around the house. If you check the computer in the MC room you can find a log of things that you do so the scene unlocks, but it's pretty much straight forward just check in on her during different times.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
lo.. are the girl triplets? they look EXACTLY the same.. its not even a matter of resemblance lmao

Jdawg

Oct 6, 2017
You just have to find her around the house. If you check the computer in the MC room you can find a log of things that you do so the scene unlocks, but it's pretty much straight forward just check in on her during different times.
Nothing seems to trigger even after like an hour of doing the logs

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Alpha version usually implies there are bugs to be found, there will be a fixed version I am sure. :)
Yes, I get that. As an alpha release I expected bugs, and perhaps even a crash or two here and there. But I did not necessarily expect the game to chew up memory and CPU the way it seems to be doing.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The computer is useful but not essential - you can see a better version of the info you want (and the MC's current stats) by clicking the icon in the upper right corner and then on "Log". The computer is better to rewatch scenes unlocked and get an idea of what one might still be missing, by comparing with the log.

Overall, i would say the main headache i have had with is finding THE right spot in the screen to pass the mouse and highlight a plot relevant object - or the right time to unlock a scene, sometimes it can be surprisingly easy to miss them even thought the log spells them out.

OR you get a combo - like the mom's phone being easy to miss in the drawer AND only appearing there in the morning but no other times. So frustrating.... :mad::eek:

In fact there seems to be a large proportion of events stacked in the morning (or evening) and too few at other periods, what i suspect contributes to the feeling some people get of it being "too grindy".

Ok, that and those tiresomely repetitive focus games. They are not entertaining, they are hellishly boring imho - and the fact you don't have a real option to pause only makes it worse. If you win, you get another round and another and another, until you finish - you have to fail get the choice of stopping (gaining nothing no matter how many stages you actually do before failing - and being called a weiner/wiener/whiner for daring to quit for being tired of 7+ rounds that crap).

Hope to god Focus 10 is the maximum for the game and never, ever to have raise it further. Seriously, awful minigame.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Um, is buying the Street Kombat XX game you played with Emily even available? When I go to the computer in the MC's room, choose Internet, then click on the search bar, it's listed. But when I click on that, at the bottom I have this:
Desired-Love_Street-Kombat-XX.png
Since the buttons are labeled "Purchased" (implying you already have it) and "Unavailable", I didn't expect anything to happen, but I clicked them anyway. I was right: nothing happens. I guess improving your skill in the game isn't available until a future release.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Um, is buying the Street Kombat XX game you played with Emily even available? When I go to the computer in the MC's room, choose Internet, then click on the search bar, it's listed. But when I click on that, at the bottom I have this:
Since the buttons are labeled "Purchased" (implying you already have it) and "Unavailable", I didn't expect anything to happen, but I clicked them anyway. I was right: nothing happens. I guess improving your skill in the game isn't available until a future release.
It's kind of self-explanatory. Though yeah, one might expect this "DLC" to be easily available as it would be just the same fight with the characters naked. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's kind of self-explanatory. Though yeah, one might expect this "DLC" to be easily available as it would be just the same fight with the characters naked. :ROFLMAO:
Well, you might think it's self-explanatory, but given the several (but minor) errors in translation / grammar in adult games in general (including a few in this one), having a button that should read "Purchase" written as the past tense by way of error would be unsurprising. I figured trying to click the button anyway was worth a try, just in case. ;)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well, you might think it's self-explanatory, but given the several (but minor) errors in translation / grammar in adult games in general (including a few in this one), having a button that should read "Purchase" written as the past tense by way of error would be unsurprising. I figured trying to click the button anyway was worth a try, just in case. ;)
Well, i didn't question it because i had already seen Emily at play by the time, so the conclusion seemed natural, but won't deny you do have a point about the endless potential of english mistakes to lead into weird situations.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Dude, excellent job on the renders. These are in the top five best renders out of most adult games I've played.

If I could give some constructive criticism. The women all look the same, BUT that's fine, they're family, I get it, but there's FOUR that all look the same. You should cut out two of the women, leaving the mother and sister. You can then focus on higher quality content with just two girls, allowing you to concentrate all your effort into two girls instead of four that all look the same.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Uh, so does the Emily content end after "losing" to her in Street Kombat and making out with her on the couch? Do you ever go to that clothing store or the party? Any actual H-scenes with her aside from the kissing and her talking to herself in the shower?

I hate to be "that guy" asking this kind of question, but the lack of a walkthrough or in-game system has me a bit stumped here. I've gone through 2 weeks with no new developments, so I assume that's it, but I figured I'd ask.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Uh, so does the Emily content end after "losing" to her in Street Kombat and making out with her on the couch? Do you ever go to that clothing store or the party? Any actual H-scenes with her aside from the kissing and her talking to herself in the shower?

I hate to be "that guy" asking this kind of question, but the lack of a walkthrough or in-game system has me a bit stumped here. I've gone through 2 weeks with no new developments, so I assume that's it, but I figured I'd ask.
Nothing new with Emily I'm afraid we are still awaiting the clothing store visit and going to the party with her, I think you are up to date with all the Emily content by the sounds of it.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes