2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Don't know about the rest of you but the animations and transitions are laggy as shit for me in this game.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Can't remember if I've played this, I'm sure I have with how long it's been but going from the banner pic did Vega Studio buy one model and use it four times with minor tweak to the face?

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Desired Love [v0.05 Alpha SE][VEGA Studio] - Original Size: (1.01GB)

Compressed Download - PC (123MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Game get unresponsive when trying to play the vids from the emails. The MC's computer screen goes unresponsive but you can do everything else like opening the menu.

I have noticed other games that take a while for an animation to start going after a couple seconds but here just never loaded.

Edit:Just needed to run it as admin to fix it. Odd though since I'm not running it from program files.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Look at the patch itself snd you will see how it is constructed. That is what I always do.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
This update seems quite buggy. Lots of hangs and crashes. I'm guessing there might be a memory leak, and the game seems to be a pretty huge CPU hog as well. Please, Mr. Dev, I really like your game. Could you please address these issues sometime soon?

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

M'95

May 17, 2019
This update seems quite buggy. Lots of hangs and crashes. I'm guessing there might be a memory leak, and the game seems to be a pretty huge CPU hog as well. Please, Mr. Dev, I really like your game. Could you please address these issues sometime soon?
Alpha version usually implies there are bugs to be found, there will be a fixed version I am sure. :)

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Too bad, this started pretty promising, even making some little changes to the beginning of the first versions that improved the game imho. I hope the dev will get it back on track.

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
help cant get anymore kathrine except when he goes to her work 1 one then nothing did the rest with sister and mom but nothing with kathrine

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes