2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I just stared playing this game and I am already impressed by the writing in the game. Maybe the the best I have seen in an adult game! Kudos!!! I hope the game comes to full fruition....so far I am very happy!

OK...after further play, not so much. A proofreader would solve some issues. Still very good, but with some refinement could be FANTASTIC!!!!

Last edited:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
imho, the best solution is to allow peoples to choose the name.
like this, peoples can not only choose a name for the mother and all, but also allow them to simply put "mom" or whatever into the name and that would fit perfectly.
in my opinion, this is even better than doing the game and then doing a special patch for this in addition.
So...is this the way we make this a true incest game? I am just starting the game and would def prefer to see "mom" instead of "moira" If this is the case, please advise on how to accomplish this. If it was mentioned previously I apologize, but don't want to roll through pages of nonsensical questions about NTR.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So...is this the way we make this a true incest game? I am just starting the game and would def prefer to see "mom" instead of "moira" If this is the case, please advise on how to accomplish this. If it was mentioned previously I apologize, but don't want to roll through pages of nonsensical questions about NTR.
that would require to change the script.

you can open the script using (technically) notepad or else, and find the line at beginning (should be at beginning) where the script refer the name of the girls.
and change it to whatever you want, such as "mom", "bitch" or else XD.

that would technically work, if the name have been set.
but that also may bug the game if the dialogs mention her name directly and can broke grammar.

if the name didnt have been set, then the whole scruipt must be corrected, and that's pain in the ass , didnt worth it.

that wot make the game a true incest, as i say, it can also break grammar and part of the game in dialogs.

D

Deleted member 1326591

Alpha is out.
Good reminder, now I can try it.
NTR was confirmed, so it's not nonsensical.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffzone95

May 4, 2017
i can play only by arrows keys, the mouse works only in preference mode! how i could fix that? this isn't the only game that show me this problem!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Haven't played the last updates because of lack content. More now?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No sex scenes yet, the Julia content was really good nice animations, it's a slow burn so not into the heavy sexual stuff yet more along the lines of exploring each other for now, and we get an Amanda introduction the woman who has been sending us emails.

D

Deleted member 484637

the graphics and animations are great, but the progress is way too little.
i know, it took some time to do it on this level, but i'll wait a couple updates before i replay it.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
mother just look too much like DoD mother.

face, haircut, even the body morph.

i would suggest to change her look... but again, thats probably the main reason why many peoples will like this game without even playing it.
Looks more like the Culture Shock mom who is going to fuck the whole island before she gets to MC.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes