2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Why did this game get the abandoned tag when games like Dual Family and Milfy City don't get the abandoned tag?
you know these questions have been asked there and answered too. you should try 'reading' there first and compare the 3 situations. if you still got confused try reading latest dev updates for all 3 games. except for GumDrop , rest both gave the reasons

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
you know these questions have been asked there and answered too. you should try 'reading' there first and compare the 3 situations. if you still got confused try reading latest dev updates for all 3 games. except for GumDrop , rest both gave the reasons
Where is the answer to the question so I can read it?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
You don't even care about this game, then why does it bothers you so much?
How do you know that I don't care about this game and even if I didn't is it wrong to ask for why this game got the abandoned tag?

D

Deleted member 1326591

How do you know that I don't care about this game and even if I didn't is it wrong to ask for why this game got the abandoned tag?
Doubt asking in inactive thread will get you answer.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I don't see any posts by dev in this thread so i assume he probably deleted them and asked a moderator to slap an abandoned tag on this thread. He was really cranky lately and wasn't happy with this thread last time i talked with him which might be the reason he wanted to get rid of it.
But the weird thing is that he's still updating his patreon which means the game is not abandoned, and last time i checked game developers don't run this site so the tag is put in place only when the game is really abandoned and not because the dev wants it to look like it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
He was really cranky lately and wasn't happy with this thread last time i talked with him which might be the reason he wanted to get rid of it.
Yeah I'd been talking to him as well and I think there are one or two individuals in the thread that felt the need to trash his game that just kept carrying that on of course to any dev that's going to be annoying but as far as I know he was fed up.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 327856

Overview:
Take control of a young man who struggles to find a place in the world and doesn't know what lies before him. Discover people stories around you and your inevitable consecration into a world of crime.
Build relationships with them, knowing what people do and like. Your choices may or may not get you what you desire.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-23
Release Date: 2019-07-20
Developer: VEGA Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac
(v0.04.1): - - - -
Others: *
COMPRESSED - *ANDROID

Patches: *
Extras: - Fan Signature
Thanks to mikebateman for the incest patch and Tutti Frutti for the android port!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 247776 View attachment 247777 View attachment 247778 View attachment 247779 View attachment 247780 View attachment 247781 View attachment 247782 View attachment 247783 View attachment 247784 View attachment 247785 View attachment 247786
This game makes no sense one bit!The mc just saw his father with another woman and then talking with his Mom stating that his father should be back soon from a business trip. Next a few nights later the mc meets a stranger at night at the coffee shop and he takes him to his father and all of a sudden 10 years have gone by in a matter of a few days?Really,,that was some time jump!Who needs a story that makes sense anyway,when you can just click on empty rooms and fast forward the day when you have nothing to do an then repeat and repeat!

Reactions: Kermit79

darkprinceofcosmos

May 14, 2018
Okay so it's for everyone who have problems with incest patch.

1. Download the patch
2. move it into game folder
3. rename to patch
4. delete all the saves
5. Done

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes