2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
help cant get anymore kathrine except when he goes to her work 1 one then nothing did the rest with sister and mom but nothing with kathrine
Like I said in my previous post the only times you can visit Katherine is in the morning at her house before she goes to work.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
Please distract fans. Characters are very good but no sex scene. The creator of the game is quite lazy and funky. Do you want three tips? 1-If you think the main characters are early in the sex scene, you should put the side characters in the sex scene. example (a strip club or a prostitute on the street or any one in the cafe) 2-Animations should be very effective not only consists of back and forth movement and hardened by both characters should show that they enjoy sexten quality or sex positions should be quite a wide choice. 3-The story must be impressive in itself. Like drama, action, revenge, happy ending ... PLEASE EARN MY SUGGESTIONS.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
you should put the side characters in the sex scene.
I don't think there is enough of a cast for that yet we have the MC and the four main girls, I don't think some random side characters having sex would do anything, sex with the MC and the main girls is going to take time which is understandable considering it is pretty much Incest apart from Amanda who knows maybe we will get something with her till we make more moves on the other three.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
I don't think there is enough of a cast for that yet we have the MC and the four main girls, I don't think some random side characters having sex would do anything, sex with the MC and the main girls is going to take time which is understandable considering it is pretty much Incest apart from Amanda who knows maybe we will get something with her till we make more moves on the other three.
[/ALINTI]

Time changes, Ideas change, People change. "brave dies once cowards thousand times"
William Shakespeare

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Desired Love [v0.05 Alpha SE][VEGA Studio] - Original Size: (1.01GB)

Compressed Download - PC (123MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It is one hell of a grind. One of the worst. Why do devs do this? Lack of imagination?
I would say it feels more empty and unfocused actually. Like there are many parts of every day where the MC has nothing to do or the tasks in the log are quite lacking in clarity in relation to the interface.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes