2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
So uh... I might be fuckwit when asking this, but how tf do I access the files?:unsure: Never worked with ren'py much, besides correcting typos and faulty lines in patches, which, lets be honest, a retarded, drunken chimpanzee could do, with passable instructions and some bananas. :p
Also;Iherebyextendmydeepestapoligiestoalldrunkenretardedchimpanzeesaroundtheworldforcomparingmyselftoanobviouslysuperiorspecies.Allhailthechimpanzeemasterrace!
Not really sure what you are asking. Are you trying to find the images folder but it's not there? If so, then there is either an images.rpa or archive.rpa file that you need to explode.

Best bet is to read this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Reactions: GamleErik89

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Reactions: jpostel

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
You have to visit Katherine in the morning to meet Amanda, and with Julia, I think it's one scene in the morning and one in the evening.
Went to Kat in morning but she isnt there and for julia i went to talk with her every M/W/F and massage her feet evening. nothing happens....

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Went to Kat in morning but she isnt there and for julia i went to talk with her every M/W/F and massage her feet evening. nothing happens....
Have you been checking the MC computer? there is some emails on there from Amanda that you have to read perhaps that's what you are missing.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The BJ with Julia is coming up with: "Not finished yet"
From previous comments it sounds like I am not getting all the content?
Any ideas?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Who has the error when you click on the scene replay Amanda .Just download this file and extract that to the subfolder game

Reactions: UraN82

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no end of content marker? mother just have the log of when she is making breakfast, nothing new in those scenes
sister just say i should greet her some day at breakfast, have done that 50 times and it is still not crossed over in the log
it say I should ask aunt about before she goes to work, but she is never home again in the morning after the yoga and amanda meeting.
is it end of content or something wrong with game, something not triggering?
the log/guide is wrong?

edit::

these desiredlove2.png desiredlove3.png desiredlove1.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Well, on the bright side, there's nothing wrong with making your mom's day better, or being more sociable with your sister.

But yeah, doing the required tasks over and over again and seeing no progress isn't conducive to enjoyable gameplay.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Well, on the bright side, there's nothing wrong with making your mom's day better, or being more sociable with your sister.

But yeah, doing the required tasks over and over again and seeing no progress isn't conducive to enjoyable gameplay.
so im done for this update then?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes