2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

mathan

Nov 22, 2018
I am playing in Android phone

After talking with emily and pressing julia in living room app get closed automatically

What happend how to play ???

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I didn't have any error, but is the one scene with the spider it? Is this the whole update?
Edit: All right, I got an error in the morning walking to a kitchen. xD

Last edited:

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Posting was the first thing on my mind :LOL:

it didn't happen very often that i post errors ;)
ye i feel u ^^ but i think someone will fix it, at least for me it is fixed and i uploadet a fixed version, works for me but some people said it wont work.... so idk if its works for u, maybe just try it out

draxx_US

Jan 20, 2019
In Windows, for those who are getting error ( ScriptError: could not find label 'julia_lvr_s_1' or ScriptError: could not find label 'jr_jr_e_1'. ), try the below hacky code fix to avoid crash/error

go to renpy folder under that open Script.py file, go to line 898

change

raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original)) -> return self.namemap["j_%s_e_1" % str(label.rsplit("_")[1])]

did not test with playing the entire game but not seeing the error, enjoy!!!

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
This solution worked for me in version 0.62 patched and working at least when talking to Julia in the living room. Cheers draxx_US.

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
I downloaded the Desired Love [v0.06.2] [VEGA Studio] from scratch and it works but I can't get through three logs, could one help me?
1.i wondert who is thisn mysterious woman, i should check my emails more often. i should take a bath in the evening or when everyone is in their bed.
2.mom cook every monday,wednesday and friday.i should speak with her in the morning and make her day better.
3.emily has breakfast in the living room,if nothing else i should at least greet her sometime

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
After the scene with mom and spider the game gets locked : I only can go upstairs and fully locked then...any ideas?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I downloaded the Desired Love [v0.06.2] [VEGA Studio] from scratch and it works but I can't get through three logs, could one help me?
1.i wondert who is thisn mysterious woman, i should check my emails more often. i should take a bath in the evening or when everyone is in their bed.
2.mom cook every monday,wednesday and friday.i should speak with her in the morning and make her day better.
3.emily has breakfast in the living room,if nothing else i should at least greet her sometime
Those are always there even after you do them they are just repeatable.

Schier

Feb 5, 2019
i dont give flying piles of dung, if this game dont have sex scene or not...only want to play this game! goddamit fix the bug.

hiphop12

Aug 20, 2018
hey I cant leave the house ,this is the error :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script/Map/map.rpy", line 94, in execute
File "game/script/Map/map.rpy", line 94, in execute
File "game/script/Map/map.rpy", line 112, in execute
File "game/script/Map/map.rpy", line 113, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes