2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
hi, a Walktrough for this version? I'm lost the LOG told me to speak to Julia "let's see how is Julia doing after what ahppened between us, it's gonna be the best while she work in the afternoon" and a Emily "Now that Emily almost broke the laptop, she moved to living room to play on the console in the afernoons, sometimes" and nothing.
The update ends only on two little sentences? :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
hi, a Walktrough for this version? I'm lost the LOG told me to speak to Julia "let's see how is Julia doing after what ahppened between us, it's gonna be the best while she work in the afternoon" and a Emily "Now that Emily almost broke the laptop, she moved to living room to play on the console in the afernoons, sometimes" and nothing.
The update ends only on two little sentences? :(
You'll find Julia in the living room during the afternoon. and I think for Emily it's just the new one interaction with her from a previous part.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
You'll find Julia in the living room during the afternoon. and I think for Emily it's just the new one interaction with her from a previous part.
yes i already speak to julia in the living room and in the morning to emily and after there is nothing?

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jep, I got this scene with the spider, too. And that's the scene with the 2 sentences ... or is there more stuff to see, but I've played from an older save.

Did you get the Julia scene with the spider right?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jep, I got this scene with the spider, too. And that's the scene with the 2 sentences ... or is there more stuff to see, but I've played from an older save.
Well, make sure to check the log that you haven't missed anything if you are up to date the only ones that should show as incomplete are the repetitive scenes.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jep, got that spider scene, too. And well, it's a little bit more than 2 sentences, but not much. And the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
So this update includes the spider scene, a discussion about Amanda, and another discussion with Emily at breakfast time, and that is all?

Hardly worth the fuss over all the bugs, was it.

:rolleyes:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Incest is official or not ? it's part of the story, or easy avoidable without broke the story and the character bounds ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Incest is official or not ? it's part of the story, or easy avoidable without broke the story and the character bounds ?
With the patch, it is. and you can't really avoid it the girls are pretty much the central role in the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A little post to notify you that I updated my Unofficial Android port to the latest version ;)
Because occasionally a post might get deleted, including a page number in a link to a post has the possibility of not working properly down the road. FFR, you can instead leave off the page, with a URL like this: f95zone.to/threads/desired-love-v0-06-3-vega-studio.17620/post-2998168. F95 will calculate where the post is found currently (even if the page has changed) and fill in the page for you as the URL is resolved.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes