2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
D

Deleted member 1928798

Because occasionally a post might get deleted, including a page number in a link to a post has the possibility of not working properly down the road. FFR, you can instead leave off the page, with a URL like this: f95zone.to/threads/desired-love-v0-06-3-vega-studio.17620/post-2998168. F95 will calculate where the post is found currently (even if the page has changed) and fill in the page for you as the URL is resolved.
I didn't know thank you very much !

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Nope not in the script file I put up I fixed it there, I don't know what you are using, but not my fixed script.
And still he's right. You misnamed the directory where ff_lvr.rpy should be... depending of the context (extracted script, "uncompiled" ones, and so on), it can lead Ren'py use the unfixed version instead of yours.

M'95

May 17, 2019
And still he's right. You misnamed the directory where ff_lvr.rpy should be... depending of the context (extracted script, "uncompiled" ones, and so on), it can lead Ren'py use the unfixed version instead of yours.
Aha, I didn't know that, Kinda weird since i tested the file both in an unrenpy'd version and original version and it worked in both.

I put up a file that worked for me and it worked for some other people and that is a plus, I am not the Dev nor modder, but to avoid confusion I will remove the file in question and avoid putting up something in the future :)

Last edited:

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Got a quick question. Looks like I finished everything in 6.3 with the mother and aunt. The sister, though, has been MIA since the beginning. Last thing I saw was the part where you convince her to go to the party. Next log entry says that she's on her laptop in her room in the evening but I've never seen her there. Any way to trigger the rest of her story?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Got a quick question. Looks like I finished everything in 6.3 with the mother and aunt. The sister, though, has been MIA since the beginning. Last thing I saw was the part where you convince her to go to the party. Next log entry says that she's on her laptop in her room in the evening but I've never seen her there. Any way to trigger the rest of her story?
That's a pain to trigger sometimes all I can suggest is keep trying her room in the evening maybe skip a week and see if that works she does appear though eventually.

• Angry
Reactions: MrSonGoku

MrSonGoku

Sep 2, 2018
Talk to sister in the morning

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I have a small question where is the scene replay because the last time I played it, it was there but now I can't find it its not on the PC

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a small question where is the scene replay because the last time I played it, it was there but now I can't find it its not on the PC
It should still be on the PC it's on the left-hand side as a Plau button and underneath the log.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes