2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
D

Deleted member 1326591

There is a hotfix for download on Devs patreon if you have an error after you talk with Emily right after the intro.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any update on the new release? The graphics are amazing.
Soon hopefully the updates have been appearing pretty fast past few months and with everything going on in the world game development might go through the roof for devs.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Mormont : dude you must have the patience of a saint , I've been reading through the last few pages of the comments and seen you answering Kindly to the "Walkthrough comments" instead of making a smirk comment about using the search function or reading the post above..
You get a goldstar in my book (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I dont know why but the game titles in the cover reminds me of GTA.
That's what the dev has based the game on GTA it's pretty much his influence.

Mormont : dude you must have the patience of a saint , I've been reading through the last few pages of the comments and seen you answering Kindly to the "Walkthrough comments" instead of making a smirk comment about using the search function or reading the post above..
You get a goldstar in my book (y)
I do my best it's better to help people with problems rather than tell them to search for something they might not even find. And with this game, there are lots of things people will miss. It's just a shame the dev left.

Reactions: Xumeey and WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Mormont :Yeah I feel ya , I had a little bit of trouble keeping up at the beginning too.
Was a Patreon then and talked alot with Vega on patreon..
Then BD dropped WVM and I could only afford to support one dev so i dropped my patronage to Vega and gave it to Brain instead and I haven't played this game since 0.04.2.
but I think I will DL it and see if there been any good advancement in the game since then.
just wanted to say that I like you being friendly and answering the same question over and over again, just a few days ago I asked a question in one of the threads and got a shitty reply from a dude and it pissed me of so much that I had to leave the forum for an hour too cool of before I gave him my reply :p
just keep up the possitive attitude , it's guys like you that make this forum enjoyable well and the ocean of lewd and great games offcourse :)

Reactions: faxalag and Mormont
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes