2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Did an image (.rpa) comparison and I confirm that it's likely just fixes and an update to the UI of the PC in the MCs room.
Yeah, never came across any new content no new scenes and everything for me is unlocked I think 6.4 was last of the bug fixes.
he is working on a new update....

Changelog 0.06.4:

Added values for Music, Sound, Voice volume, Text speed etc.
New design for Choice buttons

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
if i would earn money everytime a dev comes acrross with the excuse : my PC broke, iam not feeling well lately, iam depressed
for the fact that he dont want to work on a game where ppl pay for ( paetron donor what ever u wanna call it )
i would be fucking rich, just by searching through this forum...

vultron

May 19, 2018
changelog 6.4 is very small

Unlocked

Hello everyone, I would probably start this with something like "This is it..." and end it with "April fools", but I think it's not right. I wasn't feeling alright for the past two weeks, mentally that is. I just couldn't do anything and I needed some time for me, it was rough to put it easily. I don't know what contributed to it, maybe all the bad things going on right now on this planet and other personal things. I was feeling really down, almost depressed and I am sorry. Even before, my pc broke and well it didn't help it either. Now I feel relatively fine, doing everything what I can. I made the collage above as a replacement for the animation during the splashscreen (animation before you get into main menu at startup), because even with my cpu the engine does a shity job at decoding webm format and it lags/loses fps. It's really bothering me, but I can only wait for the next version and hope that the performance will get better. You can use it as a wallpaper or something, it's in 4K res. Today I sent a message to Take2 company owning Rockstar games and I asked them about the font that I use and if the collages like this are not against copyright. I haven't got any answer yet, but I hope it's completely fine, since it's free font and all. Will see what they reply.
And lastly I wish you, your family and everyone you know all the best during these hard times.
If those pricks at Take2 think they own a font I am going to be supremely irritated.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
hi guys, any mac user who can't open the game? i downloaded the file, extracted it, but when i try to run it "it's impossible to open app"

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Version 6.3 was perfect. Now you have renewed what was unnecessary..I think. In any case, for example, a room foot massage is intermittent in the morning on my 8 GB video card ... so far there has been no problem. Did you test it before you put it on ??
That's what they say, don't get lost on the well-trodden path ... just good advice

Reactions: DJsona

woody

Jan 31, 2017
until just now i hadn't played in a long time but i dont see any progress am i missing something here,i had such high hope for this game good story hot as hell milfs whats not to like,

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
until just now i hadn't played in a long time but i dont see any progress am i missing something here,i had such high hope for this game good story hot as hell milfs whats not to like,
The high hopes are gone ..

It will be difficult without an idea ... There are one or two game makers who write to you about what to do, what can be, how long to go..etc

serginho293

Aug 6, 2019
hi guys, any mac user who can't open the game? i downloaded the file, extracted it, but when i try to run it "it's impossible to open app"
There are 2 files that need to be made executable within the game contents.
Right click on the game and press "Show package contents". After that go to Contents/MacOS. There is a file named DesiredLove. In the terminal from your Mac write the command: chmod +x and drag the file in the terminal. Again to the same thing with the DesiredLove file from the Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64 folder.

Reactions: steama90
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes