2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Kinda disappointing that all those last updates were solely released to fix bugs, no new content though...

I mean, the current pandemic would be a great opportunity for devs to release awesome new content to garner interest. People are staying home with way more time on their hands to play and... y'know, do stuff.

TLDR: This game is beautiful, it is awesome, well done, but damn, does it get updated slowly.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Again...FFS. Take out the god damn sirens. Please. Jesus.
The sirens is the least of the problems, the problem is when in some games the womans scream without warning...you are there, listening the nice music, and from nowhere comes an orgasm.

Kinda disappointing that all those last updates were solely released to fix bugs, no new content though...

I mean, the current pandemic would be a great opportunity for devs to release awesome new content to garner interest. People are staying home with way more time on their hands to play and... y'know, do stuff.

TLDR: This game is beautiful, it is awesome, well done, but damn, does it get updated slowly.
Yeah....i was playing and said "hey, is a nice game" then i look at the first post "Sept 2, 2018" for an 0.06.4

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
fix this... and this.... change the look of this.... AND done, FINALLY a year 1/2 later of all this changing and fixing my game it still looks and plays just that same as it did before all the fixing and.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I may be mistaken, but as far as I could tell, again there is no new content in the game, it just changed some mechanics in the game with the last 3, (0.61 / 0.62 / 063) Things you shouldn't even take 1 day to do and spear to continue with patreons, sorry c I'm talking nonsense! the last update came out in version 6.0, but it makes these corrections and puts it as if it were making game updates, but they are only "fixes"!
Cause he is another scamdrop games, 2 updates a year that contains a little content and then 100 bug and change fixes.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
''New design for Choice buttons'' WOW amazing update again. When update came this game i always look with new hope. I'm thinking ''Maybe he makes good update, maybe he understand what we waiting him for this game.'' but every god damn time I'm seeing like this updates. Why you were not abondon this game? You are just wasting your time. Dont get me wrong I'm not trying to insult you. Not everyone can be game DEV and dont need to be. Your game ART looks good but this game dont has anyting beside that. Why you dont abondon this and make more better thing? Enjoy your life, make some good decisions? I dont know man just dont make game :D That's not your area. Making good ART is nececary but making good updates is main thing about making Adult Games. And you are realy bad in this area...

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes