2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Hii there,
This game should be much more popular because the renderings and animations are awesome.
Also this bug fix and little improvment update will attract many people's attention.Wish you good luck devs.

Stay in home lady's and gent's.
It's always a newb praising a milking Dev brah there's a reason game with great renders isn't supported have you ever thought of that, just think about it for a second I won't say anything let's see if you can figure it out.

Reactions: Deadpool76

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The sirens is the least of the problems, the problem is when in some games the womans scream without warning...you are there, listening the nice music, and from nowhere comes an orgasm.

Yeah....i was playing and said "hey, is a nice game" then i look at the first post "Sept 2, 2018" for an 0.06.4
Almost all other Devs have taken that into consideration release early updates just because of the lockdown but not this guy what did you expect he's just like the other Dev with the dude that goes fo live with his Aunt and 2 cousins and the Aunt is the Dean of the school the oldest cousin is a nurse and they have a Chinese maid can't remember the name because that game is easily forgotten about the damn Dev for the past 4 updates or more has only released content with a trans character 1st and for most nobody asked for trans in the game not even his patreons and he continues to only update the trans leaving out 8 women that are already possible LI 8 if not more the games been out 1yr 1/2 and dude does not want to progress game just like this Dev and same thing the Dev for My Wifes a Star and the Dev for Mad Turn they won't let us out of the party or the club 5 updates with party or club come the hell on you see the pattern between these Devs and the Dev with the trans content has a $60 patreon to get extra scenes the same price of a AAA game for some fap content which is most of us can roll over and bend the wifey over or get it from f95 and the internet the audacity of this Dev I get supporting a Dev not an issue but he demands $60 bucks for extra scenes.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
I must say right away that I almost do not play games now, I just study renders, including with this game.
And I just don’t understand how with such a stunning picture, with such detail, the characters 99% of time have a "dead eyes"?

• Angry
Reactions: 12EZB

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the one containing the patch but the patch has not properly downloaded so it cannot delete the folder because it cant find the patch
Could be an issue with the anti-virus that's why you might not be able to see the patch, try downloading the patch again and see if it does the same or might have been a connection issue

12EZB

Apr 1, 2020
I must say right away that I almost do not play games now, I just study renders, including with this game.
And I just don’t understand how with such a stunning picture, with such detail, the characters 99% of time have a "dead eyes"?
What dead eyes mean? Sorry i don't know term.

funguy1234

Feb 16, 2019
Could be an issue with the anti-virus that's why you might not be able to see the patch, try downloading the patch again and see if it does the same or might have been a connection issue
same thing happened again it creates 2 versions neither of which have the patch

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
What dead eyes mean? Sorry i don't know term.
This is that it means. Inanimate, dead eyes, a meaningless look to nowhere. Even when the characters communicate with each other, their eyes are directed to the devil knows where. Like mannequins.

12EZB

Apr 1, 2020
This is that it means. Inanimate, dead eyes, a meaningless look to nowhere. Even when the characters communicate with each other, their eyes are directed to the devil knows where. Like mannequins.
I never noticed, when they are looking at the camera or into the characters eyes. If you mean they should be blinking then taht would need twice as many images.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes