2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:unsure: am I skipping this game or this game have awful development pace ? ... my last play was July 2019. I've marked this game to be played on each update (favorite category).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
:unsure: am I skipping this game or this game have awful development pace ? ... my last play was July 2019. I've marked this game to be played on each update (favorite category).
There is nothing but 1 BJ scene and a couple of tit groping scenes since it came on here in 2018.

Reactions: Britfinder13

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
go live with his Aunt and 2 cousins and the Aunt is the Dean of the school the oldest cousin is a nurse and they have a Chinese maid can't remember the name because that game is easily forgotten about the damn Dev for the past 4 updates or more has only released content with a trans character 1st and for most nobody asked for trans in the game not even his patreons and he continues to only update the trans leaving out 8 women that are already possible
is it possible for u to remember which game u are refering to`? I am kinda curious now

Sep 21, 2017
after replaying this again (because of a message prompt)...i feel like the world is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo empty...:(

12EZB

Apr 1, 2020
That is true for some developers yes. GumDrop and ICSTOR come to mind immediately. That is not the case for Vega. I'm not going to predict the future and say it will never be the case with him. It very well could go that route should this game suddenly take off. All I'm saying is, I would like to see anyone complaining about how long it takes for him to get a release out do better with that budget.
How do you know that it's not the case?

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
How do you know that it's not the case?
That is fair enough. I have no idea what this persons daily life is like. Could be hard working supporting a family, or some basement dweller mooching off mom. What I should have said was I don't believe that's that case.

Reactions: Mormont

12EZB

Apr 1, 2020
That is fair enough. I have no idea what this persons daily life is like. Could be hard working supporting a family, or some basement dweller mooching off mom. What I should have said was I don't believe that's that case.
Still waste of time believing in either of those.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
He's a hard worker and is always looking for ways to improve his game and I can say for certain he will in no way be like those other devs that were mentioned.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Conversations with the dev he's very much focused on the development of this game and whilst it might be a slow burn he is very creative in what he wants with the game.
Let's hope that the dev don't abandon this game like a lot of others does, just being creative don't make your project running, of course is a great start, but lets see...but so far in the game my only problem is that the mc somentimes look more old than the rest of people.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Let's hope that the dev don't abandon this game like a lot of others does, just being creative don't make your project running, of course is a great start, but lets see...but so far in the game my only problem is that the mc somentimes look more old than the rest of people.
He's pretty committed to his project and seems to enjoy making this game which is a good sign.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
He's pretty committed to his project and seems to enjoy making this game which is a good sign.
I met some realy good devs at discord, and i must say, most of them are, they accept feedback, criticism, and have a good talk even when are talking with non patreon, but of course, there always some ones that are a piece of shit, but by the way you talk, this one are a good one too.

Reactions: Mormont

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The game's not launching properly for me. I just have the title in the GTA font appearing and then nothing. Not even a traceback or a log file.
Did someone had that problem ? Didn't find anything on the thread ; or I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to search (highly probable)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game's not launching properly for me. I just have the title in the GTA font appearing and then nothing. Not even a traceback or a log file.
Did someone had that problem ? Didn't find anything on the thread ; or I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to search (highly probable)
If i'm not mistaken, there is a log where the .exe is, for me at least the game run without any problem, but also i'm using the incest patch.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes