2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I don't understand the story, it doesn't make sense.

Have I missed something?

"hi, come with me, I can't tell you who we're meeting."
"surprise its this guy who you hate and haven't seen in 10 years"
"we need you to do a big job ... because reasons ... and it definitely has to be you and no one else can do it ... don't ask why"

and then the MC just goes along with it for no apparent reason ...

sounds like a reasonable plot.

MrJethro

Feb 9, 2018
You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

[/QUOTE]

Can u try doing a android port of Flirty F? Thanks

chemdex

Apr 25, 2017
Would be really beautiful game. But the development speed is so slow. Without quick content it will die in beauty. That would be sad, but hard reality.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
played this game from time to time... honestly I don't know what "updates" it gets, nothing to do ever, have to grind the "focus" for ???? I tried to follow the "guide" and still some of them are still unmarked, this game needs a revamp

Reactions: Kermit79

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
Would be really beautiful game. But the development speed is so slow. Without quick content it will die in beauty. That would be sad, but hard reality.
Well, I have a challenge for you. Make a game with renders at this games quality. Do it faster then this developer and do it with the same amount of money he is getting from patreon full time. He only has 80 some patreons, my guess is he isn't earning anything higher then $400. Probably less.

You people that pipe up about slow development seem to forget these people need to pay rent, eat, feed their families, pay for gas, car insurance and many other expenses that come with daily life. Juggling a day job and possibly a family doesn't leave much time take on a project like this.
So there is your challenge. Make a game with no less quality then this, full time while trying to survive on $400 a month budget.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Playing this for the 1st time, wanting to progress with Emily and it says to see her when she's on her laptop in the evening but she's nowhere to be seen. Only time I ever see her is at night when she's in bed. Everyone else is fine, just did yoga with the Aunt and killed the "massive" spider for Mum and read all of Amandas emails but still never see Emily. Last thing I did with her was speak to her in my room about her party.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Playing this for the 1st time, wanting to progress with Emily and it says to see her when she's on her laptop in the evening but she's nowhere to be seen. Only time I ever see her is at night when she's in bed. Everyone else is fine, just did yoga with the Aunt and killed the "massive" spider for Mum and read all of Amandas emails but still never see Emily. Last thing I did with her was speak to her in my room about her party.
With Emily try advancing a week and see if that clears it up sometimes it's a certain day you have to speak to her Tuesday I think

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
With Emily try advancing a week and see if that clears it up sometimes it's a certain day you have to speak to her Tuesday I think
Just tried that, skipped a week and went to Tuesday, still nothing so I tried everyday for a week just skipping the day and checking her room in the evening everyday all the way through to the next Tuesday and still got nothing.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Just tried that, skipped a week and went to Tuesday, still nothing so I tried everyday for a week just skipping the day and checking her room in the evening everyday all the way through to the next Tuesday and still got nothing.
Just figured it out. I greeted her on Thursday morning then skipped to the evening and she was there. Think the greet part is the trigger. Thanks for the help Mormont

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well, I have a challenge for you. Make a game with renders at this games quality. Do it faster then this developer and do it with the same amount of money he is getting from patreon full time. He only has 80 some patreons, my guess is he isn't earning anything higher then $400. Probably less.

You people that pipe up about slow development seem to forget these people need to pay rent, eat, feed their families, pay for gas, car insurance and many other expenses that come with daily life. Juggling a day job and possibly a family doesn't leave much time take on a project like this.
So there is your challenge. Make a game with no less quality then this, full time while trying to survive on $400 a month budget.
This is not true.. we have seen many developers who earns way to much who took years later to finally release an update so money is not problem.. Greed is. And because of this people are now less enclined to to support more developers.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
This is not true.. we have seen many developers who earns way to much who took years later to finally release an update so money is not problem.. Greed is. And because of this people are now less enclined to to support more developers.
That is true for some developers yes. GumDrop and ICSTOR come to mind immediately. That is not the case for Vega. I'm not going to predict the future and say it will never be the case with him. It very well could go that route should this game suddenly take off. All I'm saying is, I would like to see anyone complaining about how long it takes for him to get a release out do better with that budget.

funguy1234

Feb 16, 2019
i downloaded the incest patch and accidentally unzipped it then the folder has no glitched out and i cant delete it any tips. i have tried cmd

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes