2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Desired love" version "0.06.4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Desired love" versione "0.06.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii there,
This game should be much more popular because the renderings and animations are awesome.
Also this bug fix and little improvment update will attract many people's attention.Wish you good luck devs.

Stay in home lady's and gent's.

• Angry
Reactions: 12EZB

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hii there,
This game should be much more popular because the renderings and animations are awesome.
Also this bug fix and little improvment update will attract many people's attention.Wish you good luck devs.

Stay in home lady's and gent's.
this game is not popular because it lacks content, and it have been like that for a long time.
When you put small updates in a long time and want to make such content slow building it will get less and less of a supporting fanbase.
This is exactly the problem with this game.
The dev is amazing at doing animations and renders, and the girls are very cute and good enough writing.... the problem is the lack of content and updates.
(i do love the game but we have to be realistic here.)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The Mac version doesn't open at all, it makes the animation of its opening, but it instantly closes. Does anyone know why this keeps happening and if the Windows version opens as it should?

Dante_01

Feb 28, 2018
Ummm...yeah, best renders in any game ever seen here, seriously though i agree with other comments, sweet f@#k all content...this game has so much potential, MC should be up to his nuts in guts with all the female characters by now...

aks1985

May 24, 2017
I may be mistaken, but as far as I could tell, again there is no new content in the game, it just changed some mechanics in the game with the last 3, (0.61 / 0.62 / 063) Things you shouldn't even take 1 day to do and spear to continue with patreons, sorry c I'm talking nonsense! the last update came out in version 6.0, but it makes these corrections and puts it as if it were making game updates, but they are only "fixes"!

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes