2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's what the dev has based the game on GTA it's pretty much his influence.

I do my best it's better to help people with problems rather than tell them to search for something they might not even find. And with this game, there are lots of things people will miss. It's just a shame the dev left.
What you mean with dev left?
I think he means that Vega left this forum :)
Yeah.I was hoping he means exactly that.Not the other way.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont :Yeah I feel ya , I had a little bit of trouble keeping up at the beginning too.
Was a Patreon then and talked alot with Vega on patreon..
Then BD dropped WVM and I could only afford to support one dev so i dropped my patronage to Vega and gave it to Brain instead and I haven't played this game since 0.04.2.
but I think I will DL it and see if there been any good advancement in the game since then.
just wanted to say that I like you being friendly and answering the same question over and over again, just a few days ago I asked a question in one of the threads and got a shitty reply from a dude and it pissed me of so much that I had to leave the forum for an hour too cool of before I gave him my reply :p
just keep up the possitive attitude , it's guys like you that make this forum enjoyable well and the ocean of lewd and great games offcourse :)
I appreciate that :) And I'm sorry to hear about that bad experience best to ignore those types of users.

armion82 He wasn't a big fan of the site and told me a few times that he wasn't going to use it shame really I used to talk with him on discord and he had a good vision for what he wanted his game to be like.

Reactions: armion82 and WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
What you mean with dev left?

Yeah.I was hoping he means exactly that.Not the other way.
Vega was quite active in this thread in the beginning , but some peoplecan be really harsh on devs if they don't like the updates or thinks it's too long between updates.
I don't no what happened cause I haven't followed this this thread for a long time

Reactions: Mormont

12EZB

Apr 1, 2020
I appreciate that :) And I'm sorry to hear about that bad experience best to ignore those types of users.

armion82 He wasn't a big fan of the site and told me a few times that he wasn't going to use it shame really I used to talk with him on discord and he had a good vision for what he wanted his game to be like.
From what I know dev was fine with the site, but people drove him away, well I am not even surprised.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
hopefully there will be no ntr in this one;)

changelog 6.4 is very small

Unlocked

Hello everyone, I would probably start this with something like "This is it..." and end it with "April fools", but I think it's not right. I wasn't feeling alright for the past two weeks, mentally that is. I just couldn't do anything and I needed some time for me, it was rough to put it easily. I don't know what contributed to it, maybe all the bad things going on right now on this planet and other personal things. I was feeling really down, almost depressed and I am sorry. Even before, my pc broke and well it didn't help it either. Now I feel relatively fine, doing everything what I can. I made the collage above as a replacement for the animation during the splashscreen (animation before you get into main menu at startup), because even with my cpu the engine does a shity job at decoding webm format and it lags/loses fps. It's really bothering me, but I can only wait for the next version and hope that the performance will get better. You can use it as a wallpaper or something, it's in 4K res. Today I sent a message to Take2 company owning Rockstar games and I asked them about the font that I use and if the collages like this are not against copyright. I haven't got any answer yet, but I hope it's completely fine, since it's free font and all. Will see what they reply.
And lastly I wish you, your family and everyone you know all the best during these hard times.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Post Update Requests Here 0.06.4 update is from Feb 11, 2 months ago :oops: :oops: :oops:

Have Fun

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
changelog 6.4 is very small

Unlocked

Hello everyone, I would probably start this with something like "This is it..." and end it with "April fools", but I think it's not right. I wasn't feeling alright for the past two weeks, mentally that is. I just couldn't do anything and I needed some time for me, it was rough to put it easily. I don't know what contributed to it, maybe all the bad things going on right now on this planet and other personal things. I was feeling really down, almost depressed and I am sorry. Even before, my pc broke and well it didn't help it either. Now I feel relatively fine, doing everything what I can. I made the collage above as a replacement for the animation during the splashscreen (animation before you get into main menu at startup), because even with my cpu the engine does a shity job at decoding webm format and it lags/loses fps. It's really bothering me, but I can only wait for the next version and hope that the performance will get better. You can use it as a wallpaper or something, it's in 4K res. Today I sent a message to Take2 company owning Rockstar games and I asked them about the font that I use and if the collages like this are not against copyright. I haven't got any answer yet, but I hope it's completely fine, since it's free font and all. Will see what they reply.
And lastly I wish you, your family and everyone you know all the best during these hard times.
thanks, i just have updated my compressed version with this latest update.
and you are right, there is almost nothing new, at least in "size" - no new video, audio files, only a few images with "landlady" (nothing hot).

Reactions: Mormont and BaasB

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, never came across any new content no new scenes and everything for me is unlocked I think 6.4 was last of the bug fixes.
Did an image (.rpa) comparison and I confirm that it's likely just fixes and an update to the UI of the PC in the MCs room.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes